Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2010, 08:56 AM

No, having multiple dairy sheds/coops will not help you collect milk/eggs faster. You will need more animals to do that.

Level 140
Farming since July 2009 and haven't bought FC yet!
Visit my farms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!

Old Apr 21 2010, 09:08 AM

Id rather BIG problem's be fixed, like loosing neighbor's, than a semi truck, thanks!
Old Apr 21 2010, 09:35 AM

Default I can't be hired to plow for anyone

I can harvest, but no one can hire me to plow. HELP! I need the XP.
thanks
Old Apr 21 2010, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I really enjoy playing this game, however it is no fun that a few of the facilities and now the semitrailer cost a fortune. I wish that there was a coin to cash option, you know this many coins is worth this amount of farmtown cash, that way the game can still be fun for the farmers who don't have credit cards. Thank you.
Old Apr 21 2010, 10:50 PM

well i'm missing alot of my top neighbors and when i accept gifts they are getting lost. I love the update but is their anyway to get these items back? all the animals we are adding to our farms is also slowing things down alot. if we could get more milk or eggs per animal we wouldn't need so many animals to keep our facilities going. It would also be nice to see the lemonade stad working to make lemonade. thanks for all your work
Old Apr 21 2010, 11:03 PM

Where do I go to find out what it means to "fast plow" or "fast harvest" and what are the keystrokes to make it happen?
Old Apr 22 2010, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

i would like to know too
Old Apr 26 2010, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty21 View Post
i would like to know too
me three !!!!!!
Old Apr 26 2010, 03:09 AM

Default Facility issues

I have 2 farms - put facilities on 2nd one & animals & farming on first one. Last week I lost most of my neighbors & can no longer run my facilities - it tells me they are 100% but when you go to use them they tell you no animals. Where can I get help. First where did my neighbors go & why have facilities stopped working. Makes me not bother with the farm any more.

Old Apr 26 2010, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommo1953 View Post
I have 2 farms - put facilities on 2nd one & animals & farming on first one. Last week I lost most of my neighbors & can no longer run my facilities - it tells me they are 100% but when you go to use them they tell you no animals. Where can I get help. First where did my neighbors go & why have facilities stopped working. Makes me not bother with the farm any more.

Hi, The Dairy Shed, Chicken coop and Wool shed have to be on the same farm as the animals for you to be able to harvest the animals.

As for losing neighbours - this was a Face Book problem that affected a lot of us. The only way to get your neighbours back is to invite them to be neighbours again.
Closed Thread