Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 29 2010, 09:33 AM

thanks for the upgrades the only thing is everytime you guys change things i cannot get to farmtown for several days I just wonder why this happens any response would be greatly appreciated
Old May 29 2010, 09:40 AM

You guys are officially Awesome!! Thanks so much for fixing the scroll bar and WOW a 4th farm?? YES!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! lol
Old May 29 2010, 10:05 AM

since I have bought the fourth farm and put my facilities on it...today people are saying they can't help out..also when I go to help friends on the click to help...all I get is my body standing there saying wait I'm busy...please help this glitch...thanks
Old May 29 2010, 10:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Stormy , don't suppose you have a spare 40 mill for an Aussie Battler

The 4th is where I was planning on hiding you Tony..

Please Give Me The Patience To Deal With Stupid People And For Courage To Tolerate Their Ignorance, Because Lord Knows If I Ask For Strength, I Will Beat Them To Death."

Gail Storm 2009 Copyright All Rights Reserved ©
Old May 29 2010, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for the great additions. The 4th farm is great as is the not having to scroll so much when selling our harvest. I love everything you do and don't mind spending a couple of real bucks now and then for all the hours of fun this game has given me.

But you know I still have just one teenie, weenie little complaint. I just can't produce CHEESE fast enough with so many of the facilities requiring cheese. Would you consider lowering the amount of time necessary to produce CHEESE. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Old May 29 2010, 10:54 AM

Thank you so much. It is now much easier to sell goods in the market. I love the 4th farm too.
Old May 29 2010, 11:21 AM

Man, I love you guys!
Old May 29 2010, 11:22 AM

hi, thats all well and good giving us extra farms, but my point is, i only have 13 nieghbours and all the rest of my facebooker friends dont play, cant you make it easier to get a third farm, like increase the coin price but decrease the neighbours needed
Old May 29 2010, 11:26 AM

Talking I BOW at your Awesomenessss......

The game just got interesting again.. love the challenge, it's great that you set the cost sooo high to upgrade farm4... I needed something to work towards, was getting a little bored making money with nothing to do with it.. Thanks Devs...

Please consider giving us a way to produce the fish we catch, love the fishing idea, but there's really no incentive to fish if I cant make anything with it in my facilities like sushi or fish sandwiches... pleaseee would love to do this...

You guys cease to amaze me.. Looking forward to whats next
Old May 29 2010, 11:35 AM

Thanks FT.................but please can we have more levels............I know we are never satisfied

x
Closed Thread