Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 06 2010, 01:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you for all the new upgrades!! I love them all and I know you spent a lot of time with the designs. Not that were asking for more stuff... but... a furniture factory for all this lovely wood we are producing would be great. And mybe even the bamboo for furniture and is this why possibly you added bamboo to be cut but it's used in it's raw stage for furniture?!. Here's hoping. Couse they do make clothes out of bamboo these days too.
Second thought on things maybe if people are complining about the FC we could use coins to by FC, like 5 mil coins for 1 FC. Just a thought and keep up the good work.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Simple solution: (1) uninstall the Farmtown App. (2) Reinstall the Farmtown app. Voila! You are now a newbie! Now you have the opportunity to get al the Farm Cash you want just like the other newbies! You can get the "bettergame play!"

Hope you have fun!

And what happens to the 130Million in FT Coin, and the 1.2million in Exp points.... not to mention all the good things I purchases from campfire to Victorian Mansion?

I opened a second email long ago and have two full farms at level 100, both over 100 mill etc....

that satisfied the "need" for greed.....

If one opens a second farm and accumulates FT$$, they can always gift the FT$$ items to "themselves"

Or

if you have a neighbor or other farmer, who no longer plays actively.... and has FT$$..... ask them to send you what you want.
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Simple solution: (1) uninstall the Farmtown App. (2) Reinstall the Farmtown app. Voila! You are now a newbie! Now you have the opportunity to get al the Farm Cash you want just like the other newbies! You can get the "bettergame play!"

Hope you have fun!
Actually it doesn't work that way. Uninstallinga nd reinstalling has no affect. You would have to start a new account to get to be a newbie.
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:12 PM

thank you so much for all the fun stuf .
i have all the factorys but the last farm cash ones. il will get them soon.
and yes i put real monye into the game. with all the fun i have had its onley fair. but for all of us that would also like to be able to some extra farm cash. i suggest that you put farm pennies into the game. after we get 100 pennies we trade them for 1 farm doller. pennies could be for watter neighbours flowers.or some outher service we do for outhers

thank you for the game
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:22 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Actually it doesn't work that way. Uninstallinga nd reinstalling has no affect. You would have to start a new account to get to be a newbie.
Drat. I thought the unhappy ones could reset their game and start from scratch. Oh well.....! I guess I will suggest a complete fresh start with a new account in the future. A clean slate!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Drat. I thought the unhappy ones could reset their game and start from scratch. Oh well.....! I guess I will suggest a complete fresh start with a new account in the future. A clean slate!
Lol yep guess so
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:27 PM

I love this game but would like to complain for the first time....why should someone with 700 000 xp be the same level as myself with 2 100 000 xp. I have worked my butt off to get here....I feel that we should be graded at a much higher level

Claudia Farlam, South Africa
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Perhaps the idea is not to have ALL of the facilities. Perhaps one should pick a theme and do it. If they had all come out at the same time, perhaps one could have just decided what they wanted to do and picked some out of the many. I know I have enough facilities, but if I had realized what all was coming, I would not have bought some that I did. Now I am very slow to buy the farmcash ones, so that I am sure, or nearly sure, that when I lay down the farmcash, I actually get the best choice for me. If I buy many more, I will probably end up putting some in storage and exchanging them occasionally.
Totally agree.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 06 2010, 03:04 PM

Level:
XP:

I am totally enjoying the way we send things into production now... no more long aggravating waiting....... and the way it tells you how much you can send into production wow stroke total genius......... having fun.. now if flash would get fixed that would be nice... yes i have the updated 3.66 version of FireFox... my friend that has Google Chrome is having the same thing with flash crashing.. it isn't the browser as it only crashes in Facebook for the both of us so i am assuming it is not FarmTown either as it also crashes on my Wall and in the gift exchange where ever there is flash it crashes...... not the browser but flash.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 06 2010, 03:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimberg View Post
I love this game but would like to complain for the first time....why should someone with 700 000 xp be the same level as myself with 2 100 000 xp. I have worked my butt off to get here....I feel that we should be graded at a much higher level

Claudia Farlam, South Africa
Since it is your choice to continue to earn extra xp above and beyond what is required to reach level 100 why should you be treated any differently as far as being given a higher level?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread