Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I just noticed that mine had reverted back too. I changed to the new view, saved the farm - dont think I did that last time then did the usual - clear cache, macromedia files and rebooted my browser. Touch wood its still showing the new view.
Actually the ice cream shop was changed a long time ago, had mine already changed. When you are looking at the facility after you changed it, are you looking at it on the farm or are you looking at it in the facility manager? The old look is in the facility manager but not on the farm.
Old Aug 03 2012, 03:11 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ooo, i haven't thrown this in yet, where ARE my manners??? THANKS SO VERY MUCH RAUL AND DEVS!! this update is ROCKSTAR!!!! this game rocks!! woot wooot!!!
Old Aug 03 2012, 03:14 PM

I WAS very very happy with this update and so looking forward to working loads of friends facilities with the help from the Mayor making it so much quicker. HOWEVER, Loading of any farms is taking ages, gifting is not working well - send some and then page freezes - little person with apples cannot be sent from my gifts - says there is an error. When I try to work facilities on friends farms, I can do some, but as well as taking an age for each farm to load, about half way through I get Shockwave Flash has crashed and it all shuts down. I am having many reports of this happening to friends also. So sad that i cannot make the most of the new release - do hope it gets sorted real soon, no mention of these problems on the end of the New Release Announcement - but hope the Devs know about them and can fix them quick.
Old Aug 03 2012, 03:26 PM

I just tested my ice cream shop, and yes, it reverts back to the old view. Choc factory worked fine, but even getting out of facebook and clearing cache does not fix the problem. I didn't even think to check it yesterday when I changed to the new view. I just assumed it worked and went on about my business....
Old Aug 03 2012, 03:37 PM

Love the new facilities, and all the upgrades, as usual you are terrific! I am having an issue today though, I am buying paths and such and they lay, but it is taking forever for the points to adjust. The coins are being deducted, however ever third or fourth tile (ie. sidewalk path etc.) are missing when its done. I have reloaded twice, and emptied the cache, but the items are till missing. this is on my "Grace inc" #3 farm, and I have not enlarged it, or done anything specific, except change the ground from dirty land to asphalt. Could that be the issue??? Thank you.
Old Aug 03 2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
This was a great update. Thank you Raul ;-)

I am having one problem, and that is the black FLASH player screen of death. It happens when I am working others' facilities, not all the time, but enough to be a major inconvenience. This just started happening since the latest update.
I get it too... more on FireFox than on Chrome.... can't open more than a few tabs at a time without them all crashing....

not sure if it is a Flash problem, a FaceBook problem, or a Farm Town problem
Old Aug 03 2012, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=Angel7;5241630]I just tested my ice cream shop, and yes, it reverts back to the old view. Choc factory worked fine, but even getting out of facebook and clearing cache does not fix the problem. I didn't even think to check it yesterday when I changed to the new view. I just assumed it worked and went on about my business....[quote]

Thank You
same here,I am not the only one.I have cleared everything. the Chocolate Factory stays, the 2 Ice Cream Shops change back. It must be a glich,and not me
Old Aug 03 2012, 04:42 PM

Hi all,

For those of you that can't get the alternate view of the ice cream shop to stay put, what has worked before is when you switch views, place it somewhere else, then save, refresh the game, then it should stay, and you're able to put it back to where you want it

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 03 2012, 04:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Your a Genius Rob You fixed it I knew there had to be a way to get it to work Just needed Rob
Old Aug 03 2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Your a Genius Rob You fixed it I knew there had to be a way to get it to work Just needed Rob
lol thanks glad i was able to help

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread