Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2010, 10:45 PM

The tweaking of things that are already there are great and make life a lot easier.

Two I have found...

1. the use of spacer bars in the Preference menu. Makes it so much easier to read.

2. When loading facilities, the floating text now is much higher and does not get in the way of viewing the top row that we are filling. This was a huge annoyance to me and I thank you for the clear view.

I really need to go and do some real work! LOL

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:50 PM

You devs are completely out of control. How can a person keep up with all of these new toys? Sooo overwhelmed but way too addicted to cut back. Who needs sleep anyway? And can I tell you... that fishing boat? Well, it's quite simply the bomb. I love it. I'd marry it if I could I love it so much. Best. tool. evAH!

I just finished upgrading my 5th farm to 24x24 and now I'm already needing #6. I really didn't think I would need it so soon, but there's just too many crops needed now to keep up. Of course between having just spent 50 mil on the upgrade and more on the new facilities, I'm practically broke...something that will be remedied in short order I'm sure.

Great work guys...now go take a break and let us absorb all these changes. Please, for your next update, no facilities. I'd much rather have new levels and/or farm #6. New non-functioning buildings would be super (school, movie theater, grocery store, post office, hospital.....you get the idea.)
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
You devs are completely out of control. How can a person keep up with all of these new toys? Sooo overwhelmed but way too addicted to cut back. Who needs sleep anyway? And can I tell you... that fishing boat? Well, it's quite simply the bomb. I love it. I'd marry it if I could I love it so much. Best. tool. evAH!

I just finished upgrading my 5th farm to 24x24 and now I'm already needing #6. I really didn't think I would need it so soon, but there's just too many crops needed now to keep up. Of course between having just spent 50 mil on the upgrade and more on the new facilities, I'm practically broke...something that will be remedied in short order I'm sure.

Great work guys...now go take a break and let us absorb all these changes. Please, for your next update, no facilities. I'd much rather have new levels and/or farm #6. New non-functioning buildings would be super (school, movie theater, grocery store, post office, hospital.....you get the idea.)
Planning to sail away on your Honeymoon ?
Old Jul 29 2010, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

It is so sad that I have been away from the computer for 8 hours doing other things and when I get on the first thing I do is come here to see if we got an update. I know I had a life 13 months ago before I started playing farm town I wonder what happened to that life.

Off to log into farm town and look at the new stuff. Thank you for making the deleting of things so much faster I can't wait to try it out. I also can't wait to see the other views of the buildings, some of them just didn't fit in with the other stuff.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 29 2010, 11:48 PM

Oh my gawd ... that fishing boat is just to die for!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Now, I gotta go make some beer ... my fav #2!!!

HUGz and thanks!!! Jules
Old Jul 29 2010, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post

I can say I agree with everything you've said 100% !!!!

This game really is like crack!! And just keeps getting better and better!!

But, it's okay to stop and take a breath! I hope the devs are all out enjoying a cold beer and some pizza together!!!

HUGz!! Jules
Old Jul 30 2010, 12:02 AM

Love the new updates saw that we can make PB & J in the sandwich shop but where do we get the peanut butter? I can't find it in any of the facilities that I have? Anyone?
Old Jul 30 2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles69 View Post
Love the new updates saw that we can make PB & J in the sandwich shop but where do we get the peanut butter? I can't find it in any of the facilities that I have? Anyone?
It's in the preserve factory!

HUGz! Jules
Old Jul 30 2010, 12:22 AM

Thanks for letting me know don't have that one and was going to buy the beer factory hmmm what to do what to do. Need beer more then PB & J heheheh
Old Jul 30 2010, 12:27 AM

The Preserve Factory cost $$ and now it makes tuna in the can, only you need more $$ to buy the large sea coast. And ya'll love the fishing boat that also costs $$$$. This is becoming an expensive game with more restrictions on folks who don't have the $$$ to spend. I bought the preserve factory, yet I can't do the tuna without spending more $$$ on the sea coast.

Very nice app, overwhelming lately for sure, and expensive.
Closed Thread