Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

KnightRider, my niece doesn't have a credit card and has never bought FC, she has the facebook gift FC offer above her farm. I have bought a lot of FC, I do not have the banner. I believe they are only giving it to people who haven't bought any FC, or very little, in order to entice them. My niece clicked on it, it asked for a credit card for "verification" so she can't use the offer.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2013, 08:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking Avatar

Thank you very much for making the avatar faster. Really helps. I appreciate all the work Raul and the developers put into this game
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:01 AM

after looking at the offers for free farm cash I also do not have an android phone nor a credit card looks like there are people in the same boat as myself so it looks like checkmate here on keeping up with everything
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:03 AM

Thank you what appears to be another great update. Sooner than I expected it.

Thanks for keeping the game fresh and interesting.

Off to check it out.

Fritz
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

I don't see any bar , blue or otherwise ?? what gives/?
And I know I've spent $100's of real money on this game ...
I do like being able to 'earn' farmcash .. I happily send my mom flowers twice a year .. Christmas is coming up so I check to see if I can buy gifts and get something free for me ... and I quit buying the farmcash factories loong ago , I only buy the new coin ones and save my farmcash for tools ..
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:18 AM

Thank you Raul for another great update! I love it! I'm looking forward to the bigger tools next week!.. My avatar is moving at super fast speed, and I noticed the last 2 days that I am going from farm to farm faster also. Thanks again!
Old Nov 06 2013, 09:37 AM

What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.
They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them.
I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.
It has not been just loading of the other games either. It has been general game play as well. And the loading of crops, trees, and fish when working for other farmers has sped up by quite a bit when using the green tools. In fact, much of the time today the black boxes have popped up and vanished too fast to read them - like the days when we were stuck with just 2 farms and no working facilities. This suggests that it is a problem with Facebook and not Slashkey itself.
Closed Thread