Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 01:15 AM

Brilliant! Can't wait to get spending! xxx
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

@randall: agree on that...

anyway... Manure Spreader is the best 50FT Cash i ever spend... great job slashkey ^^
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:38 AM

Default Kudo's

Can you ask the Dev's can we get manure from the cows also. Thanks. Great update
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:57 AM

Angry facilities

I think it SUCKS that you charge real world money to buy facilities. there is NO WAY i will pay money to play a facebook game.
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:05 AM

Default storage

thanks Raul can we get a pantry to separate the stored produce into keep and sell?
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:06 AM

Awesome, thank you!!
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
7. Manure Spreader (FC): Allows you to fertilize your farms. All fertilized crops (not trees) will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested. The main idea is that you use the manure from your pigs as an organic fertilizer for your farms to produce more crops.
I harvested a small amount of flowers and did expect them not to be fertilised, which I found to be correct. Would it be worth adding flowers to the bracket that has (not trees). Unless of course flowers are also fertilised and it didn't work for me this time round. I have harvested grapes and did get my 2 boxes so that part is ok.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the new levels and the alternative views. Love the manure spreader-now all I need is more pigs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default I got my double harvest this time, Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
I've just encountered a problem with the harvested fertilised crops.

I had a small plot (66 fields and I checked twice to make sure that is the correct amount) of purple grapes which were fertilised whilst growing. The fields were wearing the new highlight too.

I hired a harvester and expected to have an extra 132 boxes of grapes in storage, but upon investigation there was only 79 from that harvest.

I'm certain of these figures cos I went to storage and wrote down both small and large harvest amounts before harvesting.

I know there are usually problems after a new release and am confident that it will be fixed, so I'm still as happy as a pig in mud hehehe
I'm delighted to report that my potato harvest yielded the correct double amount this time so it must have been just one of those gremlin glitches while the new release is settling in.

The differences between the two harvests since fertilising were: first crop was purple grapes harvested by a hired worker and second crop was potatoes harvested by myself. The crops were also on different farms.

Happy as two pigs in mud now lol
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:44 AM

LOVE the new features! I'm hoping the FC I bought 3 days ago will be added to my account soon, so I can give the new stuff a go. Can't wait! The alternate views are awesome, 100 times better! I am eagerly awaiting new views for the other cartoonish facilities too. But do take your time, as I am sure there is a lot of artwork involved in making the new images. Anyway, big thumbs up!!!
Closed Thread