Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2011, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isisfordia View Post
Amazing after all these upgrades, they still can't spell "oats" as in "oats and malt house".
It IS an OAST house as one of the Mods has explained elsewhere! OAST houses are used in the real world for beer making! There are tons of them in Kent in England!

Last edited by maggiel29; Jun 17 2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: coding for font colour showing!
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:42 AM

6. Bottling Machine (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 bottling facilities: Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory. There is no change to the speed of the production in this case.

Can we get an explanation of exactly how this is supposed to work?
I read it to mean that it applies to all mentioned facilities at one time. It doesn't.
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I hope that maybe one day we can use the new combine to let others seed our farms as i just brought it but it wasnt till after i purchased it that i realised that it is basicly useless to me as i always hire neighbours to harvest and plow for me so the farm already will be plowed so is a useless tool for me.
thanks so much for pointing this out before i bought it. i was thinking it was a must have for my farm.
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:44 AM

Would be nice is i could get FT to load so I could enjoy the new updates, gets to 88% and then no further. Very very frustrating pls fix!
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:44 AM

i cannot find a thread on this subject but my facilities are not working propery when i load them and go right back in everything is finished it says 0 products but yet adds nothing to my storage then when i go to other farms to work facilities it says all work is finished is anyone else experiencing this so frustrating 3 days now
Old Jun 17 2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri48 View Post
i cannot find a thread on this subject but my facilities are not working propery when i load them and go right back in everything is finished it says 0 products but yet adds nothing to my storage then when i go to other farms to work facilities it says all work is finished is anyone else experiencing this so frustrating 3 days now
Hi, could you please check that the date and time are correct on your computer please.
Old Jun 17 2011, 09:09 AM

Talking AWESOME!!!! Totally AWESOME!!!

Sorry I haven't gotten over here sooner to thank you, Devs, for this fantastic release. Was loading facilities last night when my level suddenly jumped and, well -- that was the end of all productive farming. It's been buy, buy, buy ever since.

Just finished working a neighbor's facilities, and the Work On All button is my pick for best new feature of this release!!!! This neighbor has tons of facilities, and while her posts are always very lucrative, clicking my way through all of them was a chore -- but no more!!!

You've outdone yourselves this time! I LOVE this game!!

One small question -- where's the fine instruments facility Raul mentioned was coming when the maple trees became chopping trees. I have a place set aside for it, and a huge pile of maple lumber. Sorry, but I'm not big on sports!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jun 17 2011, 09:11 AM

Just a thought about the pet food - does Raul have a pet Iguana?? (Iguana food along with dog, cat, fish and bird).
Also just noticed the "Main Action" box in the gift box instead of "Store all" - I agree that store all wasn't true as it didnt, but "main Action"????? Store all was fine - we all knew it was for storable items! Main Action sounds like something out of Miami Vice (thats showing my age!)
Old Jun 17 2011, 09:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
They dont skin bunnies for their hair in the real world they are combed/brushed - their hair comes out quite easily - they have masses of it - if you have ever seen an Angora Rabbit (the typed that provide hair for yarn_ they are HUGE!
Actually rabbits are skinned for their fur according to Peta: "About a billion rabbits are killed yearly for their skins, as many as 70 million in France alone." I know though that ft is not skinning the rabbits for their fur so I am cool with it being in ft.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 17 2011, 09:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not a huge thing and i already feel spoiled rotten today, so not complaining, but when using the harvest-plow-seeder it doesnt automatically remove the seed-icon when youre done seeding all plowed fields in your farm. Not a huge deal but im very used to my seeder behaving like that and i rely on it to tell me when i am done seeding, so would be great if that could be fixed

P.S. I just worked 7 farms in the same time it usually takes me to work at just one, im so thrilled about this work all button i have now words

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread