Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 07:00 PM

Thank you for this new release! I love it. Farm Town just keeps improving!
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Default about the Harvester

how about when we use the harvester, do we get 25% more for the price of the crop, same as when we get others to harvest?
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:04 PM

Can not believe how you can like them new machines. When you can not even use them when you hire someone or work with someone
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

you are right Beth they are junk.
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trking View Post
WHY would you even harvest your OWN ****? Why would you EVEN PLOW your own ****? I can understand PLANTING, but, come on!!!!!! What a stupid and rediculous upgrade ..... who's brains are behind this???? It's SILLY!!!!!!
Because some people do NOT have enough neighbors. My husband ended up adding people as friends on facebook that he did not even know just so he could have enough neighbors. He went to this forum and got 4 complete strangers to be his neighbors or else he would not be able to hire anyone to plow for him. And he also couldn't use the 4 plot plow because of the lack of neighbors. I think it is great for people who don't have neighbors and don't want to add strangers to facebook just to play a game.

I don't need the tractor as I can plow 4 plots without it or hire someone else to plow for me but not everyone can do that. I bought the seeder and that is all I need.
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for answering that! I don't know why that poster said that we now couldn't hire friends to harvest if we bought the "tools."

As far as complaining? Hey! This is a discussion forum. How are the developers supposed to know what is good and bad without feedback.

So, thanks for the tools, but, some good suggestions have been made for improvement, and I do hope you are listening.

1. Allow us to use our purchased tools on other farms.
2. Why restrict purchasing gas?

As far as the game itself?

1. Allow a second farm or to expand after maxing.
2. I'd like to see things be more proportional
3. It would be nice to be able to milk a cow, etc.
4. It would be nice to be able to use objects, climb on tractors, lay in hammocks, etc.
5. Could we please get new Avatar clothes options?
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:15 PM

Thanks developers! These machines sound like a good addition. Thing is, you don't have to buy them.
I love all the new things the developers keep coming up with.
Happy Planting!
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:17 PM

Thanks so much Raul...This is great...Keep the surprises coming....
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:19 PM

Default Where to put the new harvester & tractor

Thank you so much for the new tools. have one problem and that is where do i store them they are so big..a better idea would have been to have them on an icon that we could just click rather than placing them on precious land
Old Oct 20 2009, 07:22 PM

I purchased the machines because I like them! Just like any other thing I have purchased. Thanks for all the hard work you have put in to farmtown! This is a free game and think I will take what I get. I can see a great advantage for someone that has only a few friends that play the game. When you release new things and smooth out the bugs good job I know is one heck of a job doing code to make a game. No complaints from me! Don't like it don't buy it is my thought on the matter. It was cheap enough. Thanks again!
Closed Thread