Old Jun 19 2010, 10:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
That's pretty strange, isn't it? Are there any salmon in real life that live in lakes? I would have thought ocean or rivers only.
see your confusing Real Life with a game....... LOL anything is possible in a game...........Roses even will freeze in bulbs......... and they grow year round too........and plus you don't get slugs in your gardens... and omg Pineapples are ready to harvest in just three days........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:27 AM

Level:
XP:

All cool stuff, but now hiring from market doesn't work, and if you're lucky enough to have it work, rehiring employee from your farm (say you want to hire the harvester employee to plow) doesn't work. half the time when you "go with", the employee is invisible and you have to reload game. Finally, how do I get rid of a Hen that FT doesn't acknowledge is there? (reload has no effect).

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 10:32 AM

Love the updates, as always.. nice to know that our wishes/comments are heard! Of course, now I need 2 more farms because the 4 just aren't enough space for everything! I would love to see roads to add to my town at some point. Otherwise, this game is perfect! Spent a ton on FC already and will continue to do so since the game keeps getting better & better

Last edited by iluvaxlrose; Jun 19 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platonicsolid View Post
All cool stuff, but now hiring from market doesn't work, and if you're lucky enough to have it work, rehiring employee from your farm (say you want to hire the harvester employee to plow) doesn't work. half the time when you "go with", the employee is invisible and you have to reload game. Finally, how do I get rid of a Hen that FT doesn't acknowledge is there? (reload has no effect).
If you have your animals frozen that will effect trying to move them etc...... unfreeze then refresh and try again......... i had to do that for days one time trying to get a dog off the roof of my house........ LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 19 2010, 10:40 AM

Love the new stuff, especially the gift exchange, BUT when I tried to exchange 2 different gifts, the original ones were in my gift box, when I got to my farm.
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:48 AM

Love the updates! You guys really listen!

However there are some nasty glitches, mainly in the marketplace and hireing to plow on the farm, and disappearing peeps on the farm. Just saying in case no one else has noticed
Old Jun 19 2010, 10:51 AM

I can't even express how awesome this update is! The best one in a while in terms of game play. Thank you!

Level 140
Farming since July 2009 and haven't bought FC yet!
Visit my farms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7!

Old Jun 19 2010, 10:59 AM

The changes are Great. However, since last night, trying to hire someone, causes avatar to disappear. They can't see me. I exit and come back they can c me for a little while then I disappear again. Eventually everyone gives up. Hire Requests aren't going through to all those hired. When hired I get thrown off the job, sometimes even when I am on the way. the count of items in storage isn't accurate. Please help quickly! thanks again for all the changes they will be wonderful once the bugs get worked out.
Old Jun 19 2010, 11:04 AM

Glad to hear I'm not the only FT junkie! Thanks for the new upgrades, love the animal moving. The Father's Day items are awesome, please leave some available after the holiday is over. These will be useful in the long run. Now that we have the fourth farm, I'm already jonesin' for the fifth. Is there FT rehab somewhere?
Old Jun 19 2010, 11:17 AM

Great addition !!
My parking lot is done with cool cars in it, finally

I bought the Sushis restaurant, wait to grow some rice
Also bought the coffee grinder

Visit all my farms

Happy farmer since 29th of December 2009
Closed Thread