Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2012, 12:11 AM

I ahve noticed that since the last update something has gone wrong with the scrolling menu for planting when using the seeders or the combines. The window turns a peach colour and the seed icon vanishes so I cant click on it to see how much I have. Moving the mouse around a bit eventually makes it work again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 16 2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes I wondered about that too? Uncooked rice??
yeah, but the simplest solution i could make of for now is not to load it so my stock will remain untouched... I noticed it at first with the freshwater bait and seawater bait... when i load them to facility (fishing tackle shop) the ones i have in my river and shores were taken...

Last edited by pickoy; Feb 16 2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: updating sentence for clarity
Old Feb 16 2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Homer View Post

I love the new flowers (sorry, that was a few upgrades ago) but they seem to be harder to harvest. The sweet spot is either smaller or in a different spot than the older flowers.

Oh I'm glad to see it's not only me who's having trouble finding the right place near the flowers ( the new ones) to harvest them...I was beginning to think that it might be my mouse that was playing up.
Old Feb 16 2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Oh I'm glad to see it's not only me who's having trouble finding the right place near the flowers ( the new ones) to harvest them...I was beginning to think that it might be my mouse that was playing up.
Me too - I've given up harvesting the newest ones - even one by one is near impossible.
Old Feb 16 2012, 05:06 AM

I have a question, how do I use the GIFT social life line? I have what I need in storage, put it in storage, but it didn't register in my quest?

Help me please.
Old Feb 16 2012, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I noticed this as well, it works better for me if my harvester goes on an angle, more of a diagnol..I thought I was the only one who noticed this, glad to know I'm not!
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Feb 16 2012, 09:54 AM

Question Lifeline Question

If I need to use a lifeline for a quest, do I need to wait until I get to the step I need it for or can i request before that step then use it when I need it?
Old Feb 16 2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you read the top post of this thread and the top post for the previous Announcement then you will know a s much as the rest of us about the quests.
If you don't want to do the quests then don't as they are not needed to play.

Your best bet for finding out what materials and how many are needed for facilities are spreadsheest found in the link below and in the Game Guide Chapter 28.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311718
Wow! I didn't know there were spreadsheets in the forum! Thank you SO much TAZ!!
Old Feb 16 2012, 01:33 PM

The update are nice but, I don't think its right to drop one thing from the Snack Factory and add one! (should have both)
Old Feb 16 2012, 01:39 PM

Default Guava now used

Guess I was a little surprised to find that we can now use Guava in the Latin American Restaurant! Just didn't see it mentioned in the update (may have overlooked it) and I don't think anyone has mentioned (whined or cheered) about this.
Love having new products to use.
And glad to see the correct tree is now being used for the PLANTAIN chips we have been producing.

Thanks for the latest update!!
Deborah
Closed Thread