Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MslaFarmerMT View Post
HelenJS...

That's been happening to me since Friday. I wouldn't take it as a sign. {{{sigh}}}
SIGH .... Oh well, I was going for a coffee anyway (skulks off disillusioned)

Old Aug 25 2011, 12:20 AM

Talking Hopeful farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Has anyone else been into the realtor office and found a screen that is still blank, but no longer says 'you have all the upgrades that are currently available' ?????

promising maybe?? And don't ask what I was doing hanging around in the realtor office
...And just like the sucker I am, I went and investigated and saw the sign telling me I had all the upgrades available at this time. [SIGH] Was I hopeful? Yes.

Ok, I have to ask this now. Just what you were doing hanging around the realtor office?

Ooh I just thought of something. Once before I was browsing through the store and noticed new goodies appeared and then disappeared BEFORE the official update posting. Hmmmm I'm off the check out the store.
Old Aug 25 2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
...And just like the sucker I am, I went and investigated and saw the sign telling me I had all the upgrades available at this time. [SIGH] Was I hopeful? Yes.

Ok, I have to ask this now. Just what you were doing hanging around the realtor office?

Ooh I just thought of something. Once before I was browsing through the store and noticed new goodies appeared and then disappeared BEFORE the official update posting. Hmmmm I'm off the check out the store.
Chuckle, so what are you doing hanging out in the store ?? Same as I'm doing hanging out in the realtor office I guess

I got my coffee and came back full of hope - to no avail. I'm sure they know I have to go out tonight, so they are waiting till I'm not here.

Old Aug 25 2011, 12:33 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Has anyone else been into the realtor office and found a screen that is still blank, but no longer says 'you have all the upgrades that are currently available' ?????

promising maybe?? And don't ask what I was doing hanging around in the realtor office
thats because you have check already if you go to fb and then go check, it will tell you that you have all of the updates at this time

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y

Last edited by rebecca slaughter; Aug 25 2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old Aug 25 2011, 12:39 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
You Rang
hi tony i was thinking you might be getting the update and not wanting to share....that would be so not nice ...but i know taz is just wainting to add someone to his ___________place

just a hillbilly
Old Aug 25 2011, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
My problem with the Dyson is the price. Sorry, I had one of those high price vacs that lasted 2 years. Then when I went to get it repaired I was going to have to pay another $100. I can buy 10 cheap ones that work fine for 2 years each and not spend as much as you would for 1 Dyson.
i have one of those AMWAY cms 2000 vacum cleaners...its like 20 yrs old and works like a new one still ...it cost over 700 dollars when we got it but that was money well spent

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 25 2011, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
hi tony i was thinking you might be getting the update and not wanting to share....that would be so not nice ...but i know taz is just wainting to add someone to his ___________place
I have no idea what you mean??
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2011, 12:58 AM

so tony i see that you have 3 links on you post to help all of us...how about adding one that says...........click here to get your farm 11....that would be ggggrrreeeaaattt lol

just a hillbilly
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:01 AM

Ok. Enough already! I've been outside in the sunshine drinking a nice cup of tea and given you enough time to do the upgrade. Did you do it? NO! I checked out the store and nothing new there. I'm not desperate but I am excited with anticipation. I've got someone working all my farms right now thanks to the multiple hire thingy and I'm working all my other farms I own (numerous) and I'm ready with lots of coins to buy farm 11 with. So please heed my cries of insanity and just post the new stuff!!!!
Old Aug 25 2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
i have one of those AMWAY cms 2000 vacum cleaners...its like 20 yrs old and works like a new one still ...it cost over 700 dollars when we got it but that was money well spent
I have a Dyson Animal and I love it! It really sucks all that dog hair out of the carpet.

But I also bought a Shark Navigator Liftaway and it certainly gives the Dyson a good run. It is lighter and much easier to use the attachments. And it cost less than $200. I would highly recommend either one of them.

Hmmmm ... maybe I should just go vacuum since it doesn't look like we're getting a new farm tonight
Closed Thread