Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 08:32 PM

I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck
I was able to begin Farm 19 upgrades by sorting A to Z with this tip. THANKS! Sometimes you have to dig around to get the gold. I'll leave the rest of the upgrades for tomorrow.

"After all, Tomorrow is another day!!"

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:01 PM

Ill try that
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:06 PM

**Might have found 2 more problems***
1) WHY is the ALUMINUM ORE cost 17,500 per batch when i hit the +30 button it USED to cost 162,000 for 30 batches, NOW IT COST 525,000 for 30 batches...

2) Keep an eye on Your XP when using tools to fill -ivebeen watching this one for about a week or so.-when u use tools and say for example it says 30,000 sent to production and 2,000 xp earned--watch the number at top--u do Not get 2000, u might only get 1500 or so, try it out, weird nobody has noticed this..
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:40 PM

first off all, I'd like to thank you for an awesome game and all the hard work you guys put into it.
don't know if anyone's shown you a pic of the realtors office prob. I got my farm 19 last night. did a couple of expansions and went to bed. today went to enlarge it further and this is what I see.
My farm 19 is only 14x14 and this is what I get when I got to the realtor's office

[/IMG]
Old Jun 14 2013, 11:20 PM

If you change the selector to "alphabetical" it should show the correct upgrade sizes and prices. I was able to upgrade twice for the correct amount of coins...but of course until they say it's fixed, it's done at your own risk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg realtors office (Large).jpg (20.8 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Jun 14 2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old Jun 15 2013, 12:06 AM

Just got my head round this - was not awake yesterday!!!
Wonderful update - Not sure how the ingredient importance is decided but maybe it will be useful. And hiding animals (providing farmers DO that) and not seeing more than a certain amount is wonderful - especially those of us that moderate a big group on FB. Thank you thank you for that.
Love the Garden Centre etc - been waiting for something like that.
And thank you for increasing the animal shed capacity - and the new super sheds.
Was hoping you would put the silk textile rolls on the Long Sliding Door Car - pleeeeeese.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:00 AM

Default Super Wool Shed and Ingredient Sort

Super Wool Shed: Two issues

When I was harvesting my animals, I got a pop-up on the Super Wool Shed that said I cannot have both types of woolsheds. The animals were not ready to harvest at this point. See attached file.

Also, when I was on farm 19 which is where my Super Wool Shed is; I got the same pop-up when I tried to harvest my regular wool sheds; the animals were ready.

The ingredient sort it both good and bad. When it sorts harvests (trees and crops) the (Large) ones are listed separately from the regular price. So it appears I have very few of an item, when I actually have lots of the other category. I hope this makes sense.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=feed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (22.6 KB, 6 views)
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:09 AM

Thanks for the update but the prices to expand our farms are outrageous . Please do something about this problem and give more fc to us farmers 5 fc would be great for each level .Finally I think the developers should be more active within the groups and find out how farmers who play farm town feel .Thank you.
Old Jun 15 2013, 02:12 AM

I was just going through my storage, and noticed 4 pig sties, a stable , a dairy barn, and a hen house in harvests/ products, I did not put them there, in fact I have all the ones I have bought on my farms, could you please tell me where these came from?? and do I have to sell them? Otherwise the new things are great, thanks
deena69
Closed Thread