Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2015, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean

I'm sorry but we have checked the gifts and didnt see the arrow.

Could you please provide a screenshot?

Thank you!
Ok here it is. It is only on the Clydesdale at first. Then I get it on most if not all of the animals. Nothing happens when you click on it.

Old Sep 04 2015, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Ok here it is. It is only on the Clydesdale at first. Then I get it on most if not all of the animals. Nothing happens when you click on it.

Jean, which browser and operation system are you using ? Did you try another browser to check if you get the same? Thank you
Old Sep 04 2015, 05:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- Some of the crops we fixed recently are having issues with the highlight, it's more difficult to highlight them compared to old crops, this will be fixed in about a week.
Is there a list of what crops have been "fixed"? I noticed that the wheat seemed to look different. Is "fixing" just changing the way they look, or something else?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2015, 06:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Is there a list of what crops have been "fixed"? I noticed that the wheat seemed to look different. Is "fixing" just changing the way they look, or something else?
Hi earlgray,

The most recent fix was for those that were experiencing a problem planting one crop then moving on to plant another different crop next to them, and finding on reload that the previous on had been planted again.

Regarding his latest post, if you have any problems highlighting to harvest a specific crop, you may let us know in this thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 04 2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:

this is not a Farm town issue, it is truely nothing to worry about... what you have is on (unnamed browser) the browser is reading that image as a video picture as it is a moving image as you have also said this may also be picked up on the hen, pig, horse, turkey etc as they are in motion nothing to worry about this happens on some browsers.
Old Sep 04 2015, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Jean, which browser and operation system are you using ? Did you try another browser to check if you get the same? Thank you
I use chrome....windows 8.1 Waiting for them to tell me I can upgrade to 10. I tried it on Internet Explorer and there is no arrow on it.

None of my friends have an arrow either.

I just sent gifts to my friends. The arrow was on the Clydesdale when I accepted my gifts.....when I clicked send to all to send a gift to everyone....the arrow came off the Clydesdale and all the other animals had it instead.
Old Sep 04 2015, 10:38 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Jean you have instructions in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601262
I see the same arrow so it is not just 1 person. I figure it has something to do with browsers wanting to do away with adobe flash.
Old Sep 05 2015, 07:29 AM

Quote:
I use chrome....windows 8.1 Waiting for them to tell me I can upgrade to 10. I tried it on Internet Explorer and there is no arrow on it.

None of my friends have an arrow either.

I just sent gifts to my friends. The arrow was on the Clydesdale when I accepted my gifts.....when I clicked send to all to send a gift to everyone....the arrow came off the Clydesdale and all the other animals had it instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I see the same arrow so it is not just 1 person. I figure it has something to do with browsers wanting to do away with adobe flash.
Thank you Jean and docmm6, we have sent an email to the developers.
Old Sep 05 2015, 11:06 AM

Level:
XP:

- Some of the crops we fixed recently are having issues with the highlight, it's more difficult to highlight them compared to old crops, this will be fixed in about a week.

Thank you Raul, right now harvesting those crops is like having your teeth pulled and that hurts a lot and is aggravating..
Old Sep 05 2015, 05:48 PM

Level:
XP:

fyi.. have never seen that arrow on animals in the gift section, I use Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer.. but mostly Chrome as its faster than all the rest.. have Windows 10.. brilliant.. better than 8.1 , love it.. no problems at all.. ft is faster than it used to be also..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread