Old Sep 03 2016, 05:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty, been waiting all day for this, can now go to bed happy,
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:16 AM

Kind of a tame release but if it gets us to ships faster then I am all for it. Thanks for giving us a really fun game!
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:33 AM

Default Quest issue

In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.
Old Sep 03 2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
In Quest Manager, cannot complete Quest action when clicking on the harvest item. Get an erroneous message and destination. Did go manually to facilities and selected the item successfully.
Closed and reopened browser. All OK now. Strange...
Old Sep 03 2016, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul posted this update:
Post-Release Updates - September 3rd, 7:00PM

- We just rebooted some servers that could have been causing the issues with the new facilities, please report here if you are still having issues.

- We will soon offer a switch mechanism somewhere for the new tools, so you can change back and forth between the new and old method, however, I can confirm that once you get a handle on them they will work much faster on any farm compared to the old tools.

It's true that at the beginning it can be confusing, because the highlight covers the trees by the trunk (where they are planted) not by the top of the trees but we have found it could be mastered eventually.

I would suggest you try running memcache and then see if the facilities show and can be loaded. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2016, 05:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please, please make the new tree shaker work like the old ones. I can't see which trees it is going to harvest, and it doesn't actually draw a line around the trees that I want to harvest, so it takes much longer to harvest them.
Otherwise, great release!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2016, 09:54 AM

Cool Need new log truck w/chainsaw

We really do NEED a bigger chainsaw/log truck. How come we didn't get that one? I didn't see much need for the flower harvester, but the log truck I NEED. Why all those new flowers? They aren't used for anything? By the way the New Tree shaker is WONDERFUL. It works just fine.
Old Sep 03 2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
We really do NEED a bigger chainsaw/log truck. How come we didn't get that one? I didn't see much need for the flower harvester, but the log truck I NEED.
I have noticed in my years of playing that the developers seem to try and limit the amount of FC that new releases need to around 250-300 FC (sometimes it's lower). So generally they don't do the full set of tools in a single release especially if there is a new farm or farm expansions. They release part of the set one month and the rest the next. So look for the log truck and possibly the multi planter and/or transplanter tools in October.

Last edited by GoalieAunt; Sep 03 2016 at 06:02 PM.
Closed Thread