Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 02:37 AM

Has anyone else noticed a problem with Super Neighbours? I have lost the 'Tend' friends farm option and cannot work their farm.
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsB View Post
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Super Neighbours? I have lost the 'Tend' friends farm option and cannot work their farm.
Hi there - you should be able to work a super neighbours farm by using the "visit farm" option

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 13 2015, 02:49 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hi there - you should be able to work a super neighbours farm by using the "visit farm" option
Thanks this does seem to work now, I couldn't access their tools earlier on this option, but all is good now!! Debs
Old Nov 13 2015, 05:29 AM

Default Show User Info (people on farms)

Love the "Show User Info" to see people working on farms. Already saved me a headache this morning finding out a person left after working one farm. Thanks so much for this one!
For those that didn't see it yet - it's under the Show Farm info button with the circles.
Old Nov 13 2015, 03:41 AM

Default New Long cars

The 2 new long cars on the trains is really a waste of FC. Just buy another big sea coast for the same amount and you get more Cod and Squid. Also the animals, just use coins to add animals to your sheds. Really devs.
Old Nov 13 2015, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
The 2 new long cars on the trains is really a waste of FC. Just buy another big sea coast for the same amount and you get more Cod and Squid. Also the animals, just use coins to add animals to your sheds. Really devs.
Better off buying the waters and get more fish daily for same price. We may choose to spend our cash and love playing no matter the problems we have but seriously Mr Slashkey I think I'm offended
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Exchange coins for cash

Like myself, I am sure there are many Farm Town players that are maxed out in Experience points and can only earn Farm Cash when new levels are added.
I am also pretty sure that many of these same players have coinage in the 6-8 figure range. For those of us that enjoy Farm Town I would like to see some sort of reasonable exchange where players can exchange coins for cash.
Old Nov 14 2015, 09:16 AM

Question Gifts disappearing when places on farm

When I place gifts on my farm and change farms, my gifts have disappeared when I go back to the farm on which they were placed! I placed trees on one farm and returned to it. There were empty places where the trees had been placed even though I saved changes before I left the farm after putting the trees on the farm.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:06 PM

Default super neigbor

I found i had too many super neighbors i tried to add one and couldn't unless i took it away from someone else.
Old Nov 14 2015, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
I found i had too many super neighbors i tried to add one and couldn't unless i took it away from someone else.
Hi JoDanzer,
The Super Neighbors work the same as the Neighbors. Super Neighbors also has a limit, this is also based on their ID's. Approximately 20 Neighbors depending on the length of their IDs. You have 19 so yes you have probably reached your limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread