Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
You won't be able to buy cinnamon from your neighbors. It states PRIMARY items so nothing that comes from a facility. You can buy crops, flowers, stuff from animals and fish. You may be able to buy cinnamon logs as it is a tree but not bundles. So no buying cheese either.
Okay so does this mean we won't be able to sell the things from our facilities at all??
I don't own the refinery but own the oil pump. What I wan to be able to do is sell my crude to those with the refinery so I can get fuel from them without having to spend even more FC that I have to buy. ARG want to sell the crude!!!
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieS View Post
Okay so does this mean we won't be able to sell the things from our facilities at all??
I don't own the refinery but own the oil pump. What I wan to be able to do is sell my crude to those with the refinery so I can get fuel from them without having to spend even more FC that I have to buy. ARG want to sell the crude!!!
Well not right now but maybe in the future
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddieS View Post
I agree. when i got mine i thought id be able to sell the crude but when i discovered i couldnt i just started hoarding the crude for when i would eventually get the refinery. When i did get it i think i had like 10,000 barrels of crude.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Great additions, but you better make that Farms 7, 8 & 9
Also for new levels I hope it will be about 50 of them with higher amounts of experience required so we don't all bump clear to the top.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2010, 04:03 PM

What's with the cantaloupe? And the other crops that dont' go with any dishes...are there gonna bedishes thatthose things go into?
Old Oct 23 2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
Great additions, but you better make that Farms 7, 8 & 9
Also for new levels I hope it will be about 50 of them with higher amounts of experience required so we don't all bump clear to the top.

Regardless of the amount of points between levels, I have two neighbors with over 10 mill exp points. I kinda think they might jump .... lol

But, I agree that the levels should be something tough, so a player has to actual "work" ( ) for their advancement.

Fifty levels would be fine, but I am with those who would like two or three more farms available ONLY for farm coins. Keep the game from being as easy as taking out a credit card. Or, if the devs decide that enlargement is a good way to pay their bills..... make it for BIG FT$$... maybe $50 or more per level.

Oh yeah.... and I need more "stuff" that I can maybe buy.

Old Oct 23 2010, 04:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Why on earth do we need a farm 7 and 8?!?!? Wont be buying them so i gues it doesnt matter. Why would i want to spend 45 FC for a 4x4 machine when my 3x3 (coins) works just as good?
Why would people want a microwave when they've got an oven?
Old Oct 23 2010, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripletmom View Post
What's with the cantaloupe? And the other crops that dont' go with any dishes...are there gonna bedishes thatthose things go into?
Who knows? Originally none of the crops did anything until the facilities came along
Old Oct 23 2010, 04:23 PM

Greedy that they are...offering only the new tools for cash instead of coins!
Old Oct 23 2010, 04:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i am so loving the new way for tools to be used...... angry that i gave in a few days ago and got the new seeders for most of my farms lol i was waiting lol just got tired of loosing my one seeder and big bull dozer lol but now leaving them on farms for decorations lol lol.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread