Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 06 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveT View Post
Why is everyone so excited about new levels? I mean does it really matter if you're like me at 740,000 XP's?

Now if they added more land, more famrs or more crops with more experience, GREAT, but they don't.

I'll guess I'll just sit back and pray someday they do something for us that want to actually farm and not place a thousand trinketson our land.

Love the game, not the direction it's going. This is FarmTown right, not DecorationTown?
Well, it matters to me and I have way more points than even you do.

For one thing, it will energize a few of my neighbors that seems to have gotten a bit bored and slowed down.

The new levels aren't important to me because I'm way beyond them but my fuel allocation has gone up because my level is higher and that's a very good thing.

And, although, I'm not much of a decorator I did find a couple of things I wanted and I have lots of new trees for my second farm which is covered in trees.

So, for me, it's been much more exciting than the last upgrade. I didn't even make it a week with the wool shed and the chicken coop before that stuff was all sold off.
Old Mar 06 2010, 11:36 PM

Great job devs!!! You rock!
Old Mar 06 2010, 11:40 PM

Smile Be Thankful???

This is a big job and the devs are doing awesome things increasing the levels, etc. As for me I'm happy and the only tiny little thing I would love to have is a cute old fashioned white chapel. Please??

Last edited by Molly Mew; Mar 07 2010 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Mod edit; removed ref to other member
Old Mar 07 2010, 12:52 AM

Thanks very much for this game
I am a 77 year old retiree lady, and I really enjoy playing
I am glad there is more levels now. I thught 60 was the last. Thanks for that
Good luck
Have a nice day xx
Old Mar 07 2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
Posting on here is a good thing to do when one get frustrated and confronted by prob.
We received good suggestion for problem and was able to FIND husbands farm again.. He was very happy.. He was at highest level b4 the expansion of levels and he had a LOT of experience points. After correcting prob. and re establishing his farm he was able to quickly get up to the highest level again in a short time.. He enjoys game and puts a lot of time and work into it. He loves his farm.. He never did anything on the computer until watching me he decided he wanted a farm too. Now he has facebook page and has reconnected with many of his family members. He has chatted ( two finger wonder at typing,lol) with people and made friends all over the USA and the world. This game has expanded his world.
That's pretty cool, weeds!
Old Mar 07 2010, 01:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New FarmTown

Well done on the new Levels and aspects to FarmTown. Others items to be considered in the future (if possible) - Different types of Paths such as Tarmac, Cobblelock, Decking
Also has there been any consideration given to extending farms further or having the option of adding a 3rd farm. I am currently on Level 80 with 2 farms the same size and there is not much more I can do to either.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 07 2010, 02:01 AM

Has the levels changed to purchase more land? I thought when I got to level 55 I could increase my 2nd farm size but i worked so hard to get there and then when I succeeded to get the points and go to level 55, I was informed it was level 56 now for land increase! I was sooo disappointed and my hand is aching from harvesting and plowing so much to get there. LOL
Old Mar 07 2010, 03:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanytwirl View Post
Has the levels changed to purchase more land? I thought when I got to level 55 I could increase my 2nd farm size but i worked so hard to get there and then when I succeeded to get the points and go to level 55, I was informed it was level 56 now for land increase! I was sooo disappointed and my hand is aching from harvesting and plowing so much to get there. LOL
No it was always level 56, I think the next one is at 58 then at 60.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 07 2010, 07:01 AM

Thank you. Love my FarmTOWN and the Devs!
Old Mar 07 2010, 09:26 AM

Thanks very exciting
Closed Thread