Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2012, 03:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i put this in help and support but somehow it is gone or i goofed....i am not able to publish anything from FT like help to get ingredients or bonuses , help for my facilities think it started after the quests were enabled i have used 2 browsers cleared temp file/ internet files on both , rebooted pc.not helping where do i go from here, seems to be isolated to me as i haven't seen anyone else with this trouble...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 26 2012, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i put this in help and support but somehow it is gone or i goofed....i am not able to publish anything from FT like help to get ingredients or bonuses , help for my facilities think it started after the quests were enabled i have used 2 browsers cleared temp file/ internet files on both , rebooted pc.not helping where do i go from here, seems to be isolated to me as i haven't seen anyone else with this trouble...
Your post in Help and Support is still there in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468114
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2012, 03:19 PM

Level:
XP:

[quote=Taz D;5025186]Your post in Help and Support is still there in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468114[/QUOT

OOps ty Taz, they say the first thing to go is the eyes as we get older,,, guess i am aging rapidly i also have Some-timers.............already good grief....heading there now ty ty

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 26 2012, 03:30 PM

Level:
XP:

[quote=SunnyD;5025190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Your post in Help and Support is still there in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468114[/QUOT

OOps ty Taz, they say the first thing to go is the eyes as we get older,,, guess i am aging rapidly i also have Some-timers.............already good grief....heading there now ty ty
it's the reg blue pop up box and says Error at the top then this message below that An error occurred. Please try again later. the error messages just started later today before i got nothing just the box that appeared to be working
thanks for trying to help Taz

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 26 2012, 05:57 PM

I have to say i like the quest idea.. but it has one major hang up.. the products we send to the facilties should be the first ones processed through, not the last. I means we either have to keep our facilties empty just in case we need them, or beg our friends to work endlessly to keep the products flownig through fast enough to complete quests. Either outcome is not good for long term playing as we'll either have nothing left in storage to advance coins and xp, or well be so sick of begging and logging in and out of extra accounts we will just give up. I think this is detrimental to the survival of this game and I would really love to do the quests, really is such a small change gonna kill anyone?

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 26 2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I just found an "issue" with the Brussels Sprouts. Given that the "Brussels Sprouts Field" takes two lines to display, and then the line for the "Grown in XXX", the (F,W) doesn't show because there is not a 4th line available.

Not a big issue...
My ready-to-harvest brussels sprouts fields aren't showing the time to wasting, I assume because of this same issue (I don't have a red sprinkler but my field is showing the F). Bit of a pain but not a huge deal.
Old Jan 26 2012, 06:24 PM

wow -- great calculations!!! i don't like having mines on EVERY farm either but need them to supply just one each of my facilities
i too wish that it were different in some way and hope the developers work this out for us -- for a 'farm' game it surely has become something more?!
Old Jan 26 2012, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks!!!

At long last, salt has finally been made available in the mineral mine! What a pain to have to try to get this item as a gift.
Old Jan 26 2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
I have to say i like the quest idea.. but it has one major hang up.. the products we send to the facilties should be the first ones processed through, not the last. I means we either have to keep our facilties empty just in case we need them, or beg our friends to work endlessly to keep the products flownig through fast enough to complete quests. Either outcome is not good for long term playing as we'll either have nothing left in storage to advance coins and xp, or well be so sick of begging and logging in and out of extra accounts we will just give up. I think this is detrimental to the survival of this game and I would really love to do the quests, really is such a small change gonna kill anyone?

There seems to be a misunderstanding, whats already in a facility is irrelevant, if you start ALL or start 30.. you will have to wait till the ALL or 30 are done for the quest to complete. However, if you start them as single items (if you need 5, then start 1 batch 5 times) you'll find you wont be waiting... except for the normal processing time

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 26 2012, 07:23 PM

Ok, what I would like to know is what do the numbers in the black circles mean, just thinking about what Rob said above, does that mean the one with 10h mean those items will be ready in 10 hours? I think I can say that the ones with the green check marks are done... Any place we can go other than here of course to get this info, is it going to be posted soon or we just going to figure it out as we go?