Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 09:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I bought all of the tools as soon as I saw they were available. Haven't used them yet, don't even care if they do or dont work. They look cool and were inexpensive.

Thanks for the new features and keep them coming! I have faith in the theory of more land and I believe it will come in time.

Some of you people are funny. You seem to think that all it takes is a wave of a magic wand or something to make changes to this game. It takes time, building, testing, correcting, improving, implementing and distributing of these changes. Some of them require a huge overhaul in the whole game or even getting most of the way through a project and find it is not gonna work so to go back and restart again just to satisfy a bunch of whining people who are playing a free game. You ask for something, in time the devs have been accomidating, and you still complain about it. "ALL our hard work!" Are you serious? you are clicking a button on your mouse! Sit back, relax, enjoy your FREE game for what it offers, be happy with whatever the devs improve on AGAIN FOR FREE. There are plenty of other FREE games availabe on Facebook to pass your time if you are exhausted with Farmtown. Harvest your fields, leave your farm as is and take a break. Come back in a few weeks and check to see if there are improvements that will satisfy you. If not....continue your break. Very Simple

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

If you can't use them on other peoples farms doesn't that in affect put Marketplace out of business. What would be the point in buying the equipment, you get more money frompeople harvesting I am sorry but I don't really understand this course of action I agree that more land should be available
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:35 PM

sorry if this question has been answered but I am so tired that all the words are merging together lol..... when you purchase the new tools, do they sit on your farm or go where things like the watering can are?
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
sorry if this question has been answered but I am so tired that all the words are merging together lol..... when you purchase the new tools, do they sit on your farm or go where things like the watering can are?
You place them on your farm just like trees, houses or anything else you buy. When you get fuel, a little gas can shows up underneath you "coin" and "farm cash" things upper left.

Have fun!
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Hear hear. Just to point out I am not complaining just trying to understand the tools if someone can explain to me that would be great
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:38 PM
Account Not Linked

THANK YOU for letting us earn and gift the fuel!!!!!!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by trking View Post
WHY would you even harvest your OWN ****? Why would you EVEN PLOW your own ****? I can understand PLANTING, but, come on!!!!!! What a stupid and rediculous upgrade ..... who's brains are behind this???? It's SILLY!!!!!!
At times if I am in a hurry to get to bed, I plow while someone harvests for me. I got on a couple of times and could find no one to harvest that were my neighbors so I harvested my own to avoid losing them.
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaR View Post
I like the little harvester as decoration but unless the tools can be used by harvesters I can't see any great advantage. I like to help lower levels by hiring but this is a 'stay at home and don't interact' tool in a social game.

Fun to look at though.

P.S. The tractor ran over my dog. Will I get compensation for pain and suffering?
That mr lol sry
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:43 PM

Yay! I bought the small seeder because the big one is too industrial looking for my quaint farm. I would rather be able to seed 4 plots at a time, but I don't want my little piece of heaven to look like commercial farming, and the small one is not as antique looking as I would have preferred.

I also bought the small harvester because it is so antique looking and I will use it on occasions when I just am not interested in hitting the marketplace.
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:50 PM

I love the idea of clothing, or paint to change the house color, etc. I wanted to be able to buy a halloween costume.
Closed Thread