Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2009, 06:35 AM

I love the new tree and really would like to be able to buy more, will we also be getting trees where the leaves have shed?
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittle View Post
Under my user name it says beginner . level 1 ...

I am in level 31 ... and the link under my signature seems to be an old one. Is it not refreshing itself?

Thanks, for your help!

Bye,

Ms Spittle Bug
Hi Ms Spittle Bug. The auto-link button doesn't always work properly. You will need to manually link your farm. You can find information on how to do this here:

OFFICIAL Creating Link Farm <--> Forum
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176630

Creating a link for myspace farms http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203282

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:21 AM

thank you so much!!
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:30 AM

now my two cents worth....to the guys and gals doing the updates and fixing the bugs and ticks...are doing a awsome job...thank you
Old Nov 06 2009, 07:32 AM

*angels singing* Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the 'Harvest Crops' option--- I will never be mad again b/c some schmo harvested my trees when I told them not too---THANK YOU!!

*super squishy giddy hugs*

~*~dances away~*~
Old Nov 06 2009, 08:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanx bunches ...
Old Nov 06 2009, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default November items

I really like the autumn tree. However, instead of so many Thanksgiving tables to buy, a cornucopia or perhaps some dry corn sheaves would give a live more variety to this time of year.
Old Nov 06 2009, 09:16 AM

Unhappy

i think i owe the devs a big apology. I made a remark earlier about the thanksgiving dinners, and i can say i am sorry. I suppose i have gotten a bit bored since i am at level 34 with nowhere else to go, and spoke out of line. I am very appreciative of the upgrades and their hard work, and i am never to big to say "i'm sorry". Thank you so much for the upgrades and the hard work you are putting in to make the "grumps" like me happy. Again, sorry, sorry, sorry, and thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! Happy farming everyone!
Old Nov 06 2009, 09:26 AM

Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
i think i owe the devs a big apology. I made a remark earlier about the thanksgiving dinners, and i can say i am sorry. I suppose i have gotten a bit bored since i am at level 34 with nowhere else to go, and spoke out of line. I am very appreciative of the upgrades and their hard work, and i am never to big to say "i'm sorry". Thank you so much for the upgrades and the hard work you are putting in to make the "grumps" like me happy. Again, sorry, sorry, sorry, and thanks, thanks, thanks!!!! Happy farming everyone!
I agree. I do ***** a lot about the devs, but they do have a tough job.

Old Nov 06 2009, 09:28 AM

Default Totally agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer gma View Post
I really like the autumn tree. However, instead of so many Thanksgiving tables to buy, a cornucopia or perhaps some dry corn sheaves would give a live more variety to this time of year.
Being a vegan, I am appreciative of the options available to us and grateful that you have recognized those of us who choose the more humane (meatless) ways of life. I would love to see more variety to the decor though. You can only use so many dinner tables and banners. I have turned my tables into a feast for the homeless but I would like to see other options. Thanks!!

Closed Thread