Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Farmer Brad* View Post
Thank you so much for all this! Another AMAZING update!

Question, what can we do with our fish when we catch them?

Thanks!
Nothing right now but I have a feeling that will change.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 29 2010, 06:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Keep it up

The new additions rock. You guys are the best.

Any plans for more 4 day crops?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 29 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
first of all, if i was a dev for any of these online games, i would go home totally depressed every night. seems no matter how hard they work and come up with new ideas for the games, all people can do is gripe.
They asked for feedback, good and bad, because they need this information.

They can't know how to improve if people aren't honest about what theydo or don't like. Not saying the players opinions will all agree, but they do need to hear both sides!
Old Apr 29 2010, 06:28 PM

I keep losing my apples, cranberries and other tree products since the last upgrade. Is anyone else having the same problems???
Old Apr 29 2010, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
I keep losing my apples, cranberries and other tree products since the last upgrade. Is anyone else having the same problems???
The facilities can only produce a certain amount now.
Old Apr 29 2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croyoangel View Post
first of all, if i was a dev for any of these online games, i would go home totally depressed every night. seems no matter how hard they work and come up with new ideas for the games, all people can do is gripe. yes some of it looks cartoonish, and some may even say tacky. so what. it is a game to enjoy and have fun with. and yes some you have to pay with farm cash not coins. however, there are only 4 facilities that you have to pay with farm cash and the rest are coins. you don't want to use farm cash, don't buy those. there are plenty more for you to choose from. yes, i can sympathize and empathize with those that don't have any spare cash to spend on this game, i was in the same boat until i got a part time job, so i can understand your feelings on this. (suggestion: put all your spare coins in a jar for a month and then spend it on the game if you want).
Ok...I am not complaining about the game. In my origional post not only did I thank the developers for such a great game, but I also said thanks for the updates.

What I was saying about farm coin vs cash, is that factories like the food preserves, juice and the semi truck that brings in meats, all have to be purchased with farm cash. I have purchased all the other factories. To be able to make pizzas, sandwiches and hot dogs, we have to have meats, and toppings. Since I can't purchase the semi or the food preserves factories, I have to rely on my friends to send me things. And since a lot of friends have quit playing, the factories that I do have like the pizza and sandwich shop pretty much are useless to me and everyone else who can't buy the cash items. And for your infomation, I did chose to spend my last farm cash on the 1st level of farm 3....so I can actually farm more, since a lot of land is taken up by factories.

I love this game and haven't quit playing, like so many have. I also wasn't complaining, but adding my opinions. Just like you added yours. And for the record all my spare change does go into a jar, so my kids' savings accounts. I think sending them to college is a higher priority then playing a game....which is free!
Old Apr 29 2010, 07:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh my! You guys are SO AWESOME! You are Programzillas!
What a wonderful way to waste part of my day lol lol lol.
I really liked this game before....now I LOVE it! I predict you will become very rich with Advertising income
Old Apr 29 2010, 07:32 PM

Love the new seeds, facilitys etc but would be happier if we all had access to the ones you can only buy with Farmtown Cash. I can't afford to buy farmtown cash so don't get to buy these things. Also Can anyone tell me why since the new seeds etc have been added when i go to the Realtors Office it brings up the seeds list?
Old Apr 29 2010, 07:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

I love, Love, LOVE the new additions to the game. I'm glad y'all have decided to do something different for the game as I was getting rather tired of just planting, plowing and harvesting and rearranging my farm. LOL Finally, some more things to do!
I'm interested to see if there will be a facility added for flowers as I have noticed that in the gifts section, you send more than 1 flower as a gift. Will there be a flower shop soon? HMM... that would be cool! Keep up the good work, devs, and thank you so much for making the game so much more interesting and fun!
Old Apr 29 2010, 07:40 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabo View Post
Ok...I am not complaining about the game. In my origional post not only did I thank the developers for such a great game, but I also said thanks for the updates.

What I was saying about farm coin vs cash, is that factories like the food preserves, juice and the semi truck that brings in meats, all have to be purchased with farm cash. I have purchased all the other factories. To be able to make pizzas, sandwiches and hot dogs, we have to have meats, and toppings. Since I can't purchase the semi or the food preserves factories, I have to rely on my friends to send me things. And since a lot of friends have quit playing, the factories that I do have like the pizza and sandwich shop pretty much are useless to me and everyone else who can't buy the cash items. And for your infomation, I did chose to spend my last farm cash on the 1st level of farm 3....so I can actually farm more, since a lot of land is taken up by factories.

I love this game and haven't quit playing, like so many have. I also wasn't complaining, but adding my opinions. Just like you added yours. And for the record all my spare change does go into a jar, so my kids' savings accounts. I think sending them to college is a higher priority then playing a game....which is free!
I agree with you!!!
Closed Thread