Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 27 2011, 07:06 PM

Good thing is that I have almost 2 billion in coins! I can wait
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:12 PM

I don't post often, but have been playing since almost the very beginning. There have been times when I only played once a week, times when I have gone a couple of months without playing (no internet), but I have been on almost daily for the last several months. I don't remember ever waiting for an update like I have been for this one. This is my game of choice. The other farm game is a joke, it's slow and cumbersome, and asks for a lot of real money for basic things. True, I have spent real money here, but it has truly been worth it. Now, for the first time ever: I WANT THE UPDATE NOW!!Crazy isn't it what you will do for your addiction?

DebbieJ
Stop on in and say "Hi!"

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0344&farm_ix=9
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:14 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
I don't post often, but have been playing since almost the very beginning. There have been times when I only played once a week, times when I have gone a couple of months without playing (no internet), but I have been on almost daily for the last several months. I don't remember ever waiting for an update like I have been for this one. This is my game of choice. The other farm game is a joke, it's slow and cumbersome, and asks for a lot of real money for basic things. True, I have spent real money here, but it has truly been worth it. Now, for the first time ever: I WANT THE UPDATE NOW!!Crazy isn't it what you will do for your addiction?
yep, that's us junkies for you, anything for a fix....
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:25 PM
Account Not Linked

i wouldnt b suprised waiting this long that 11 and 12 are coming out plus extra stuff
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Dem's fightin' woids missy.....

lol

If you are ready to fight, I can sell you a perfect French WWII Rifle..... mint condition, never been used, only dropped once.

Oooops, I thought I would be more likely to be JOKED to death

Old Aug 27 2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielralph72au View Post
i wouldnt b suprised waiting this long that 11 and 12 are coming out plus extra stuff
yeah, like at least 300 new levels for compensation for making us wait so long, that would be nice lol
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
* head-butts wall, tries to swallow pride (and chokes), skulls 100ml of scotch* The better side won....
Hey, Tony!! You and all the mods are just great and wonderful!!! However, just wondering???? Why are none of your farms "linked" or do you even have farms?? (Of course, I know you have farms...you do, don't you??) Ya'll really don't think we would come camp out at your place while we are waiting on updates, do you??
Old Aug 27 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
News Bulletin....

This Just In.....

Farm #11 has been released !!!!!!!!

This is a limited-addition addition..... only those farmers with 9 characters in their name, and beginning with the letter "S" will be given first opportunity for the purchase.

Others are encouraged to make use of their vacuums.

Schnooopy Does that qualify me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieJ View Post
copied and pasted this---this update took 32 days, we are on the 30th day now, 3 more days to go till this is the longest...lol

Mar 15 2011, 10:37 PM
Replies: 846
New Release -- March 15th, 2011
Views: 80,679
Posted By Raul
New Release -- March 15th, 2011

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

UPDATE 18th March... Production in the Oil Refinery, Bee Farm & Fish Farming Plant has been...
Forum: News & Announcements Feb 11 2011, 11:24 PM
Replies: 864
New Release -- February 11th, 2011
Views: 80,380
Posted By Raul
New Release -- February 11th, 2011

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 10 new Farm Covers in the Paths/Ground section in the Store:

Dry Grass
Semi Dry Taller...

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielralph72au View Post
Hahahaha..That just ain't gonna happen....