Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
i found out a while back the reason I was loosing gifts was I hadn't been waiting for the accept gifts page to fully load.......then it would only send me to my farm..... that first part where you click to accept or ignore the gift......in firefox you have a green activity type light up bar........ if that is still green you loose gifts and or neighbor requests......
I use Face book...... so it could be different if your on My Space.......
That's useful information, Sleepy. Many thanks.
Old Apr 17 2010, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Ahh FT has it as a tree! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjinorland View Post
I see we can make cranberry juice now, but I don't see cranberries as an option to grow? How do we get them? Anyone know?
Well Farm town doesn't know that cranberries grow in bogs...LOL so they put out a cranberry tree of all things! You can purchase it at the store.

Makes me laugh every time I see mine.
Old Apr 17 2010, 09:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieBabe View Post
Well Farm town doesn't know that cranberries grow in bogs...LOL so they put out a cranberry tree of all things! You can purchase it at the store.

Makes me laugh every time I see mine.
Well there is such a thing as a cranberry trees the "cranberries" from the trees are not the ones you eat.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 17 2010, 09:18 PM

Psst...hey...don't tell anyone...but...it's a game...it's not real!
Old Apr 17 2010, 11:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Psst...hey...don't tell anyone...but...it's a game...it's not real!
Not real???? I'm not a multi millionaire???? ****. Wonder if I can get my job back!!
Love all the new stuff devs.
P.S.
The cranberry tree was a great idea, especially since we don't have bogs. Yes, the cranberry tree fruit is edible, but you don't want to be around when its being cooked.
Not real...hmph....wherever did you get such an idea Mr. H??

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2010, 12:09 AM

Level:
XP:

Dumb Question #254.........ok are you never supposed to sell your strawberry, pineapple etc...... just always keep it for the facilities??? you make more on them than just selling them in the market as is..... but does there come a time when you can't process the ones that you do have in storage therefore need to sell them?? ((as I said it's a dumb ??))

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by SunnyD; Apr 18 2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: fix spelling.....
Old Apr 18 2010, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Dumb Question #254.........ok are you never supposed to sell your strawberry, pineapple etc...... just always keep it for the facilities??? you make more on them than just selling them in the market as is..... but does there come a time when you can't process the ones that you do have in storage therefore need to sell them?? ((as I said it's a dumb ??))
Yeah, I've thought about that, too. I have more than 8 million worth of pineapples in storage. I don't have the juice factory (not enough FC) so my only use for pineapples is yogurt, and Hawaiian pizza if someone would just send me some ham. But, hey, I'm making a killing on all my facilities, so I don't really care.
Old Apr 18 2010, 01:54 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Yeah, I've thought about that, too. I have more than 8 million worth of pineapples in storage. I don't have the juice factory (not enough FC) so my only use for pineapples is yogurt, and Hawaiian pizza if someone would just send me some ham. But, hey, I'm making a killing on all my facilities, so I don't really care.
There is also pineapple ice cream, but with the yogurt that takes a lot of milk.
Stockpile the pineapples and grow something else. Nice to have that many, a long crop to grow if you need it. Now you can stockpile another crop

Old Apr 18 2010, 02:00 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Keep what you have for facilities, they will be good for as long as you have them. Nice to have all that in stock,grow something else you need in the meantime.

Old Apr 18 2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
There is also pineapple ice cream, but with the yogurt that takes a lot of milk.
Stockpile the pineapples and grow something else. Nice to have that many, a long crop to grow if you need it. Now you can stockpile another crop
Actually, I was wrong. There is no pineapple yogurt (though it would be a nice addition). It's the pineapple ice cream that I make. So I have enough pineapple now to make everything under the sun for the next 5 years. You're right about stockpiling a different crop. I'm starting to build my stockpile of coffee, hoping beyond hope that soon we'll be able to grind coffee. Wish there was something to use the peppers for--I've got 12M of those in storage!