Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2012, 05:51 PM

Was wondering about the Art Gallery specifically Diamond Vase. As far as the "?" you should be able to produce a vase in the Art Gallery, but the Gallery does not except the supplies in stock, and there doesn't seem to be any other facility to produce the diamond vase. Glitch? Error? misunderstanding? lol
Old Feb 19 2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrablaze View Post
Was wondering about the Art Gallery specifically Diamond Vase. As far as the "?" you should be able to produce a vase in the Art Gallery, but the Gallery does not except the supplies in stock, and there doesn't seem to be any other facility to produce the diamond vase. Glitch? Error? misunderstanding? lol
Hi

The Diamond vase is produced in the ceramic factory

The Art Gallery is a service facility it does not produce items it just onsells completed goods from the regular facilities at a higher price then selling direct at the market

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 19 2012, 08:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

question about quests...i'm just curious.............ok there are items you MAYBE can't make all the ingredients for such as items that need bees wax ok... if you get the lifeline that says "can get ingredients using gifts" say you already had the item you needed in your gift box ok......is that "previously" gifted item usable to complete your task for the quests?????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2012, 12:54 AM

QUESTS..

Hi If you wish to make a suggestion, need help or to provide feedback on the quests... We have the following threads set up in the forum :-

Need Help ... click on this link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066

Have a Suggestion ... click on this link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469794

Provide Feedback ... click on this link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468426

Thanks
Old Feb 21 2012, 04:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Been through all 23 pages... this is not here... How do you make "blended juice" for the new Gas Station?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Been through all 23 pages... this is not here... How do you make "blended juice" for the new Gas Station?
Not sure what you mean by blended juice?? There is Apple/Raspberry and Cherry juice which is made in the Juice factory.If you click on the question mark icon in the top right corner of any product box in a facility in the facility manager or in the box on the quest manager it will tell you what is needed for each item and where it can be obtained.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 21 2012, 07:31 PM

After clicking on friend's work request, when I get to their farm I don't get the prompt to work them, just a prompt to rake Is this a known glitch? Or just a fluke? Thanks!
Old Feb 21 2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggeragin View Post
After clicking on friend's work request, when I get to their farm I don't get the prompt to work them, just a prompt to rake Is this a known glitch? Or just a fluke? Thanks!
I have seen this too, usually after trying a few times it finally lets me work them. Sometimes have to get completely out of the browser and reopen before it works. It has happened with a few different farms so not sure what causes it.
Old Feb 21 2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
one thing we need is a warning when it comes to a pop up if you actidentaly hit yes on the the ones that come up with the new message for the belts.
I agree!! I clicked too soon and clicked on the box. Does this mean that none of my belt bonuses are gonna show????
Old Feb 22 2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlesnuzie View Post
I agree!! I clicked too soon and clicked on the box. Does this mean that none of my belt bonuses are gonna show????
If you reload the game the bonuses will come back the disable popups is only for the current session.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread