Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 01:35 PM

Not sure if this is where I post this, but would love to hear if i am the only one with this problem. I harvest and I plow. Have been forever!!!! When I go back it is all there. After I plow, (when it finally stays harvested), I go back and it is unplowed. You know I do this for fun, but it is not fun anymore!!!! I have cleared my cache, hidden trees and flower and building, frozen animals, all the things the forum says do, but, no luck. This has been happening the last month or two just out of the blue. Help!!!!!
Old Dec 06 2009, 02:06 PM

i'm having prolems getting back home after a job, also system is slow, takes forever to finish a job, plowing is terrible, need help with problems, thank you
Old Dec 06 2009, 02:40 PM

Default Disappearing Plots

After expanding my second farm to 16 x 16, when I attempt to plow on either farm my plots disappear. Help!
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyz View Post
YARRRRR! Everything is gone! My reighndeer(I had gotten a cute clumsy reighndeer from Melissa), my bunnies, my elephant. All gone and destroyed! My shed, my trees. My carnival stuff is gone too! That stinks man! This wreaks. I quit! I just got 20 cows in my dairy which is gone now!
Ummm. . . You're on the wrong set of forums. This is the forum for Farm Town, not Farmville.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethfromNY View Post
I could swear I saw yesterday that I can buy the 2nd farm for 3,000,000 coins and no level was needed but now when I went to buy my farm it is saying that I need to be Level 44 what's up with this and when did it change?
No, it's been level 44 since they released it.

Quote:
I was almost Level 34 so I could buy a Mansion then you go and change things and I become a beginner 39 and then needed to be a 41 to buy a mansion.
The points and coins required for the mansion DID NOT change. Only the level numbers changed because they made it EASIER to level up, PLUS you get MORE Farm Cash that way.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
Ummm. . . You're on the wrong set of forums. This is the forum for Farm Town, not Farmville.
LOL
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:34 PM

Really like all the new releases. Enjoying FT very much. I have a question, though. When will, or at what level does one have to be to get the Avocado, fig, pluot and all the new trees unlocked. Would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you.
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amscotsha View Post
Really like all the new releases. Enjoying FT very much. I have a question, though. When will, or at what level does one have to be to get the Avocado, fig, pluot and all the new trees unlocked. Would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you.
The answer to your question is in this thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:37 PM
Account Not Linked

how can i delete my 2nd farm? husband bought it and I dont want it. Would much rather be able to expand my current farm rather than have a 2nd one.
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by khowdyshell View Post
how can i delete my 2nd farm? husband bought it and I dont want it. Would much rather be able to expand my current farm rather than have a 2nd one.
You can't.
Closed Thread