Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 19 2011, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I, too, like all updates and look forward to their release. This time though, the Refer
Clients button is missing from the Gym Service. Is this the way of the future or just an oversight?

Last edited by slartismum; Nov 19 2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: changed Produce Faster to Refer Clients
Old Nov 19 2011, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I, too, like all updates and look forward to their release. This time though, the Refer
Clients button is missing from the Gym Service. Is this the way of the future or just an oversight?
I see it on mine. Did you click on "What's in Stock"?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emagab View Post
how do you send farmcash to buddies or neighbor and what is the use of the tools implement in the gift section..thank you
If you go to the Store, and then Click "Other" you have the option of selecting a 55, 120 or 250 Farm Cash Gift Card. You buy this with the Farm Cash in your account, and then send it to the person you want.

The tool implements are decorations, and have no functionality in the farming process.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Nov 19 2011, 08:06 PM

why can't I help my neighbors in their facilities or refer clients .. It will let me rake and water only on their farms..will this be fixed soon?
Old Nov 19 2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WandaJoy View Post
why can't I help my neighbors in their facilities or refer clients .. It will let me rake and water only on their farms..will this be fixed soon?
hi check that you have sent your friend a neighbour request and that it has been accepted.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 19 2011, 10:22 PM

I just want to say that I really like Farm town. Out of everyone that I know who were playing it, I am the only one left that is still actively involved. I was just thinking about the cost of playing FT, and for the past 3 months of have spent 39.95 (or whatever it is for 250 coins)each month. If I bought a game for $100 and put it on my computer, it would not cost me more to continue to play it. If you didn't buy the the latest tools that make it easier to play, you would be spending far too much time just trying to get things accomplished. The time is really the reason a lot of my 'friends' stopped playing FT, so it is a big decision if you like the game. I keep thinking I am not going to spend addition funds and just make due with what I have, but then it gets boring doing the same old things all the time.

I do try to make my farms (at least 3 of them) look pretty, and that usually gives me something to keep me happy every two or three months. I am not really complaining.... just telling you how I feel about this game. Maybe someday I will stop it, or maybe I will just keep spending the money to play. But thinking about it right now.... $480.00 is an awful lot of money to spend on a 'game'! What do you guys think about it when you look at it in monetary value... do you feel it is worth the cost?
Old Nov 20 2011, 02:49 AM

Can we have an option to turn buildings/trees/flowers off again when buying/rearranging things. it is so much easier to place things using the redbox as a guide.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=552364674

Playing since 26th March 2009
Old Nov 20 2011, 03:01 AM

Don't know who can help but the farmtown dollars that i was given(65) to replace those lost in last update, buy nothing. Tried to buy 4x4 seeder and the dollars left(45) but when seeder was placed on farm and then to storage it went to places unknown. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Nov 20 2011, 11:54 AM

I am NOT a happy camper

For some time now, I've been concerned because I keep running out of copper ore and thereby unable to fill my TWO metal factories.

I have suspected that I wasn't getting all my ore, but nevertheless, I went ahead and bot my FOURTH mine hoping that would resolve the issue. Well, it hasn't!

Today (shoulda sooner) I counted the stock as I mined my four mines. I should have 15,000 thingies of copper ore. I checked my stock before doing my facilities and there are only 7,653. There is obviously a problem.

I have also noticed an increase in requests from other farmers for 'copper' and I am suspecting this may be a sitewide issue and not just with me or my farms.

Can someone please ask the developers to check this out.

(wondering if some of my 'other' stock issues are for the same reason)
Old Nov 20 2011, 01:35 PM

Default full screen

since the last update i havent been able to work my farm or others in full screen
Closed Thread