Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Dee McMinn View Post
Today for the first time, I planted my entire farm at 2:00 pm AZ. Time with berries and returned at 4:00 to harvest.... Nothing was planted on the entire farm and I had to replant loosing all that money for seeds, plus the harvest and the time!!

Ouch!! Love all the decorations and fun stuff!! Thank You!!!
I've had that happen. I learned after I plant, to reload and make sure there are crops planted. Can't tell you how many times I've had to replant.
Old Dec 06 2009, 04:09 PM

Default Flag of Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm30741 View Post
Thanks for recognizing you have some Jewish farmers on here! Appreciate the Hanukkah decorations!
Yes, Chanukah decorations are nice. But has anyone noticed the flag of Israel is not included. It is a country. and IT DOES HAVE A FLAG! And there are many people living in Israel who are playing Farm Town! Come ON.....add the flag.
Old Dec 06 2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruga44 View Post
Yes, Chanukah decorations are nice. But has anyone noticed the flag of Israel is not included. It is a country. and IT DOES HAVE A FLAG! And there are many people living in Israel who are playing Farm Town! Come ON.....add the flag.
You should post that in the "flag request thread". use your search function to find it
Old Dec 06 2009, 04:44 PM

I think you should be able to exchange the nativity from the one without Jesus for the one with. At first the only one was without Jesus.
I do like the other Xmas stuff.
Old Dec 06 2009, 04:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by John86 View Post
I think you should be able to exchange the nativity from the one without Jesus for the one with. At first the only one was without Jesus.
I do like the other Xmas stuff.
it is only 3000 coins. very easy to get back.
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:25 PM

Bummer. I just tried to put snow on my house -- figured it would not work but I thought I would try. I tried in 3 or 4 places. No snow but it sure deducted the coins from my account.
Still love all the decorations and all the new stuff!!!! Thanks again, developers.
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:30 PM

Default New to This

I just realized there is a new -- Nativity with Jesus. I unfortunately got the one without as that was my only choice at the time. Are we going to get a Jesus also -- or just the ones that waited?
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
Bummer. I just tried to put snow on my house -- figured it would not work but I thought I would try. I tried in 3 or 4 places. No snow but it sure deducted the coins from my account.
Still love all the decorations and all the new stuff!!!! Thanks again, developers.
if you tried to put snow on your house it probably just ending being put behind it.
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
I just realized there is a new -- Nativity with Jesus. I unfortunately got the one without as that was my only choice at the time. Are we going to get a Jesus also -- or just the ones that waited?
Just the ones that waited. My guess is that You will need to buy it.
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:43 PM

Thank you so much for the Hanukkah decorations! My only 'complaint' is that the Menorah cannot be placed on a table. Apart from that, I am very happy! Great stuff devs - thanks again!
Closed Thread