Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 14 2011, 10:42 PM

anyone else having trouble with error codes?
Old Dec 15 2011, 08:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

due to the 10, billion expansion which is impossible for me to get cause i cant play this often enough to make that in under 2 yrs cause i only make 100 mill in a week if that.
and other things which have not been done i requested and felt should of been done.
farmtown has been removed as a game i am playing, the developers are being truly unfair to the players and making it impossible to advance in the game when you do things like this, goodbye to farmtown. i will not be returning. when games do things like this severe stress sets in from things i cant get in the game cause they have been unfairly priced my health is more important than your game.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 15 2011, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1716 View Post
due to the 10, billion expansion which is impossible for me to get cause i cant play this often enough to make that in under 2 yrs cause i only make 100 mill in a week if that.
and other things which have not been done i requested and felt should of been done.
farmtown has been removed as a game i am playing, the developers are being truly unfair to the players and making it impossible to advance in the game when you do things like this, goodbye to farmtown. i will not be returning. when games do things like this severe stress sets in from things i cant get in the game cause they have been unfairly priced my health is more important than your game.
Isn't this the 3rd time you quit this week?
Old Dec 15 2011, 10:01 AM

Level:
XP:

i came back twice figuring the powers to be might recind the 10 billion rediculous cost for expansions amung other things but efter a week it is aparent that they dont care about the players all they care about is how to make game goals that are unreasonable for people who dont devote all day to playing the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 15 2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
i came back twice figuring the powers to be might recind the 10 billion rediculous cost for expansions amung other things but efter a week it is aparent that they dont care about the players all they care about is how to make game goals that are unreasonable for people who dont devote all day to playing the game.

did you REALLY think they would offer the expansion.... let many players use farm cash to expand.... and then rescind???

now, THAT would be foolish on their part to start such a firestorm

I again say.... the 26x26 expansion is NOT a necessity to "advance" in this game..... IMHO it is only something which any player can CHOOSE to buy - either with coin earned over time, or with real money...

It is a choice that really does not even have to be made, because it is something unnecessary to advancing in the game.

As for the other difficulties you feel are un-addressed..... send a PM to a mod and see what they suggest. Perhaps it will help, or perhaps your particular difficulty is not a top priority at this time.

Don't let a GAME stress you out. Control what you can do, not lose control over a game.

Old Dec 15 2011, 11:20 AM

Level:
XP:

as you pointed out they are not gonna make the game costs reasonable cause people have already spent it so i am leaving as to game stress, i want the expansions and since i cant have them cause they cost soo much i am leaving as to farm cash, i have already spent real money on this game stupidly and its time to stop, i have already exceeded what i should of spent and i will not spend one more dime on this game, thanks for the suggestion but it wont help me out.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 15 2011, 03:03 PM

Quote:
as you pointed out they are not gonna make the game costs reasonable cause people have already spent it so i am leaving as to game stress, i want the expansions and since i cant have them cause they cost soo much i am leaving as to farm cash, i have already spent real money on this game stupidly and its time to stop, i have already exceeded what i should of spent and i will not spend one more dime on this game, thanks for the suggestion but it wont help me out.
My out of pocket expense exceeds $200.00 over the past 1 1/2 years. My hubby asked me the other day why would I spend money on something that I don't get anything back from and my words to him were, "I do get something back from it. I get to create, design, socialize and de-stress all in the comfort of my recliner and that is worth money to me". However, I must admit, I can't see myself spending much more on it. I've go so much now that I have as many as 6 of the basic facilities such as factories that produce sugar, dairy products, lumber, metals, fish and etc and still can't keep my factories stocked to the fullest degree.
Old Dec 15 2011, 06:42 PM

Smile

I spend money on the game because I like to support what I enjoy doing. I feel the devs deserve it. Most games keep throwing new things out there everyday and costs money. This game doesn't do that, which to me makes it that much more worth while. Those of us that do spend real cash on the game, keeps that game going for those that can't. Also, gaining more neighbors, you give them a chance to boost from you and vice versa.

I've had times, when I would feel stressed or bored, I would just back away for awhile, play another game and the same would happen there and I'd be back at this one. I love this game and have never seen more cooperative developers than these guys.
Old Dec 15 2011, 09:56 PM

Unhappy Love the updates

I especially like the fact that I can determine which of my friends farms to work in the facilities or refer clients. I always had a hard time remembering to post the specific farms and an even harder time remembering which farms they mentioned. This part of the update is great. $10 billion for expansion has really been a bummer, but at least I now have a challenge....A REALLY BIG CHALLENGE.
Old Dec 16 2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzulu View Post
I spend money on the game because I like to support what I enjoy doing. I feel the devs deserve it. Most games keep throwing new things out there everyday and costs money. This game doesn't do that, which to me makes it that much more worth while. Those of us that do spend real cash on the game, keeps that game going for those that can't. Also, gaining more neighbors, you give them a chance to boost from you and vice versa.

I've had times, when I would feel stressed or bored, I would just back away for awhile, play another game and the same would happen there and I'd be back at this one. I love this game and have never seen more cooperative developers than these guys.
VERY well said!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread