Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 06:46 PM

<<7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.>>

All the updates are great, but I like this one the best. Thank you!
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
In and out, and back and forth - till they have bought their full Farm 11 Now I need two new farm names
I guess from the other side ppl were saying, "hey, there's jamie....I know him...oh no, where'd he go?" Or "...****, that guy is fast, I've only upgraded once and I seen him coming back three times already."

I was in and out myself clicking the buy, yes, yes, yes buttons. LOL It was fun to spend 1/2 my coin and still come out with over 3B. I had thought that I had enough with 5B coin but I didn't want to take a chance so hire requests have been going out faster than my net stick's limit.

I was working my partner's farm when she got the update and I am sorry to say that I exited REALLY fast and logged into my account. Nope; wasn't selfish at all cause she only had like 540+M and could wait...whilst I had more than enough. But now she has the 24x to get for herself...when her job ain't making her slave away instead of doing importants things: like running her FT farm.
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:59 PM
Account Not Linked

yay, finally, thanks!
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannejj2 View Post
<<7. Better Information Message: When you mouseover crops, trees, etc the ready to harvest time is now expressed in days, hours or minutes, which is more friendly than the % numbers. Also, once a crop is ready, there is a third line which shows the time remaining for the crop to go to waste.>>

All the updates are great, but I like this one the best. Thank you!
Personally I am not that enamored with this.
I don't know anyone who tells time as 1.6 days. How about just leaving it as Hours and minutes? If you tell me it is 40 hours then I can figure out that it is 1 day and 16 hours. Then I can convert it to a clock time to put in my documentation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Personally I am not that enamored with this.
I don't know anyone who tells time as 1.6 days. How about just leaving it as Hours and minutes? If you tell me it is 40 hours then I can figure out that it is 1 day and 16 hours. Then I can convert it to a clock time to put in my documentation.
I like it (it's way better than trying to figure out percentages) and once it gets below a day, it converts to hours.
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:28 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't hire anyone to harvest my newly "sprinkled " crops either
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:29 PM

Thanks for all the new things & work you've done.
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Yes, but do you have to use Both the Manure Spreader and Red Mobile Sprinkler to get the 2,048 grapes in 2 hours?
Yes....

To double the crop you use the manure on the farm and it will double any crops planted on it.

Than after you plant a crop you water it to cut the time in half.

One thing I THINK you need to watch is you can water a farm once a day so if you water flowers than plant crops you cant rewater the crops to half the time until the next day because you can only water once a day.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2011, 07:49 PM

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

This could have already been pointed out (I don't have time right now to read back), but there is a problem with the crops. My friend and I farm together. She just called me to come harvest her wheat. She saw the wheat as ready and yellow and she could harvest it. I saw her wheat as still green and it told me she still had 15.9 hours left even tho she was harvesting at the time. These crops had NOT been watered with the mobile sprinkler.

So we went to my farm where I had tomatoes ready. We both saw them as ready to harvest (they had been sprinkled), but when I put out the hire order, I got the message saying I had to wait until crops were ready before hiring someone to harvest.
Old Aug 30 2011, 08:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

5. Improved Brown Mobile Sprinkler: Brown Mobile Sprinkler can now be used to irrigate flowers in any farm, not just neighbour farms.

well, it wont let me. keeps saying i can only water my flowers and my neighbors flowers. Is there something about this im not understanding? the way its worded we should be able to pick a random person out of the market, go to their farm, and water all the flowers.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread