Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2011, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I know but I can't find anywhere on FB where you can enter the card code to be able to use them.

Also this is what I find on FB in the credit help section...

What are the default payment methods that PayPal will draw from to pay for Facebook Ads?
PayPal will fund the Facebook ads payment from the payment sources on file in the order below. You can make changes and designates a specific payment method as the "Backup Funding Source".

1) PayPal Balance – will always be the Primary Funding Source.
2) Instant transfer from your bank account (if eligible)
3) PayPal Credit (Bill Me Later, PayPal Plus Card, or Buyer Credit)
4) Debit card
5) Credit card

So they LIED about using your paypal balance as the primary source...geeez what else is new. Nothing like trying to get us more in debt.

The thing is I have all the REAL money I need but no way to spend it on this game....and I will NEVER get a credit card.
Go to the Help Center in Facebook and Search for "PayPal problems" The first item it brings up has a link for a form to send to Facebook. Send that in with your problem and see what they say. Since they had just added a big chunk of games to this system I am sure there are bugs that they haven't seen. Some are able to use direct payment from amount in their Paypal account or direct from their bank accounts and others aren't. This is clearly a problem with their system.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
You CAN still use paypal.
On facebook take this path:
account->account setting->buy more->paypal is selected as first choice

it comes up with the page to login to your paypal account.
Yes it does come up with a paypal selection but if you sign into your Paypal account a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Yes it does come up with a paypal selection but if you sign into your Paypal account a pop up comes up telling you to add a credit card to proceed. There is no option to bypass this so if you have a credit card that is where they take your money..NOT THE REAL MONEY BALANCE.

If you have no credit card attached to your Paypal they say to add one..NO OTHER OPTIONS available.

So get a credit card or don't use Paypal...
oh. i would not trust that. i wonder if the gift card selection still works without a credit card. i don't currently have a gift card or i'd try it out.
Old Jul 09 2011, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok, time for big mean moderator lol.

We really want to keep this thread for just feedback on the new release.

We have a help and support thread for FC here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

We have a feedback/discussion thread on FC and FB credits here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

Thanks
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for that. The amount of canned tuna needs to be increased. The can factory produces 40 per day but one uses 120 per day just for tuna sandwiches.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post

Sheep and Llamas... I have ten Wool sheds on ten farms, and again.. never have enough of either kind of wool to meet the demand for producing all the products using them. I have a ton of extra, loose sheep and llamas on most farms, to try to increase wool production -- which is slowing everything down, of course, and also makes planting and harvesting much more difficult. You know extra animals on farms make the game slow down, but won't resolve the wool issue for us. Please.. either greatly increase the limit of sheep and llamas in the sheds.. or let us have multiple wool sheds per farm.. or best of all -- change the time needed to harvest wool sheds! Once every 40 hours is not enough, and will never be enough for advanced players with lots of facilities.

Please keep up with this kind of issue, when you add new products to use existing ingredients. Increase production of that ingredient at the same time you add the new products that use it.
Really? How many textile mills are you running? I also have 10 wool sheds, as well as 8 textile mills and i always have left over sheep and lamma wool. All 8 of my textile mills are maxed all the time, but I dont think they would keep up with more than 9 text.mills. 8 seems to be enough and then some for my needs
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

OMG .... i soooooooooooooooo love my drive thru ... will be getting the table & chairs one when i get paid next week.

i was daunted at the task of 'working' on my facilities as i was out of practice but now with the drive thru etc im so happy to be doing my facilities again.

thank you developers for this xx
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Really? How many textile mills are you running? I also have 10 wool sheds, as well as 8 textile mills and i always have left over sheep and lamma wool. All 8 of my textile mills are maxed all the time, but I dont think they would keep up with more than 9 text.mills. 8 seems to be enough and then some for my needs
I only have two Textile mills. Again, the difference is that friends work my facilities, including the Textile mills. The sheep and llama wool go fast, as I keep reloading the two mills.
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I do not understand. I have 10 wool sheds and 2 textile mills. I can't max out either mill and I am always running short of wool if I max the textile rolls. What am I doing wrong? All sheds are maxed.
Old Jul 09 2011, 07:40 PM

Grammy, the forum member who has too much sheep and llama wool is a Myspace player, not a Facebook player. On Myspace, Farm Town players can't hire their friends to work facilities (for whatever reason). Therefore, she has the opposite problem than those of us on Facebook have... too much wool, and too slow production of textile rolls.

Edit: In my case, I've added a ton of loose sheep and llamas to many of my farms.. which is also a big problem. I posted about hoping for a future update to include a resolution to the Sheep and Llama problem. The loose animals increase my mill production, but they also slow everything down on my farms. I hope the developers will address this problem in the near future.
Closed Thread