Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2010, 09:58 AM

On adding to facilities... I usually get a couple of people to show up right off the bat, and as soon as one hits the facilities, I'm refilling it back to the limit for the next. This gets a lot done in a short time period.
Old Jun 02 2010, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for release ..... But i dont forget the factory Ground Cofee..
Old Jun 02 2010, 02:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is hiring folks to work at facilities only on the Facebook version? - I can't find it on my MySpace account(s). (Ok, yes, I confess, I have 6 MS farms and one FB farm - one of those "other" farms, too, but that's not nearly as much fun. ) Also, I know having more than one oil rig doesn't make you more crude, but I see people with more than one of a facility (juice factory, etc.) - does each one make money? Would I be well-advised to buy multiple factories? (I have a humongous backlog of tomatoes waiting to be juiced!) Or just diversify? I have juice on one, milk and sugar on another (future plans for the bakery), small windmill on most, and chicken coop/cattle barns where I have room. One's doing the flower shop (the farm has a "nature" theme) but that's a very slow turnaround until I get a bajillion more flowers, lol. Desperately wish I could afford to buy Farm Cash, but no joy on that for a while... at a buck a day income, it's gonna take forever to get a second juicery. Ah, the frustration! lmao

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 02 2010, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

You can't hire to work in MS facilities right now.
To get double production from facilities, put them on different farms. 2 Oil rigs on one farm will only produce as one oil rig. Place one on farm1, and one on farm2 and they produce independently. Save the tomatoes for pizza/tacos/sandwiches, they are a better return on your coins.
Old Jun 02 2010, 02:53 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthums View Post
Is hiring folks to work at facilities only on the Facebook version? - I can't find it on my MySpace account(s). (Ok, yes, I confess, I have 6 MS farms and one FB farm - one of those "other" farms, too, but that's not nearly as much fun. ) Also, I know having more than one oil rig doesn't make you more crude, but I see people with more than one of a facility (juice factory, etc.) - does each one make money? Would I be well-advised to buy multiple factories? (I have a humongous backlog of tomatoes waiting to be juiced!) Or just diversify? I have juice on one, milk and sugar on another (future plans for the bakery), small windmill on most, and chicken coop/cattle barns where I have room. One's doing the flower shop (the farm has a "nature" theme) but that's a very slow turnaround until I get a bajillion more flowers, lol. Desperately wish I could afford to buy Farm Cash, but no joy on that for a while... at a buck a day income, it's gonna take forever to get a second juicery. Ah, the frustration! lmao
Am I to understand that you have 7 Farm Town accounts? And, you're frustrated? Good grief! No sympathy from me.
Old Jun 02 2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctodd911@aol.com View Post
Are prices going to stay that high for the fourth farm?

Thanks Bocephus
They better I bought it and it took all my coins!! I would be seriously unhappy if they lowered the price.
Old Jun 02 2010, 04:12 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile New releases

Thank you for all the new releases! The new facilities are great. I can't design myself but was hoping someone would design a fish market or a sushi resturant for the contest. For the sushi resturant we already have all the fresh and saltwater fish, rice, onion, carrot and ginger. The seaweed and wasabe could come in the form of a gift. Please give us something to use our fish with. Thanks again for the great work Farmtown!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 02 2010, 07:49 PM

Level:
XP:
Thumbs up Farm cash purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post
Bought the 4th farm as soon as I noticed the release. Been a good farm Towner picking and plowing up a storm and now it paid off. I spent 40 bucks to get more farm cash, a small price for so many hours of fun. I think many peeps would gladly continue to pay for a 5th and even a sixth farm. I need more crops now that I have purchased more facilities and remade my farms.

I love the game. Keep the updates coming. If you offer it, people will buy it.

I did.
I have to agree, I did the same thing and no regrets. This is so neat for the shut in, which I am, so I consider price reasonable for my entertainment.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 02 2010, 09:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot rename 4th Farm??

I have refreshed...signed out....etc., but I still cannot rename my 4th farm. Anyone else have a problem??
Old Jun 02 2010, 10:36 PM

WE do!!!! We have put together a CO-OP! We meet 2 times a week. at 7:00 p.m. westcoast cal time u.s.a. we have loaded our facitys with EVERY Item it offers. i helped my xp80 plus neighbors to meet one another we all sheared our e-mail addresses and they brought there xp80's in and and we shared e-mail address and all became friends and a different set of negbors at the same time. We make apont of puting it out their and helping all who want to play giveing needed gifts and harvesting/plowing for all that ask. We let each other know when we post with chat or missage and anoucements on our profile pages. I have never said thank You so much!! if you have any question just ask? lol its a fun game!!
Closed Thread