Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2013, 03:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Okay up until today no problems filling facilities except for the Nan problem but today different products came up for bonus, clicked green check and then nothing to post. Yesterday fine, today nothing.
Old Mar 26 2013, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok thanks.....its a seems to occur in facilities like the cornmeal mill and oil pump. Like facilities only producing one thing but have seen it happen in a facility doing more than one thing in other peoples facilities once so far. If this is helpful.
Old Mar 27 2013, 05:11 AM

Level:
XP:

As usual, I love the new release - especially the "store all", "load all" & (hopefully soon) "start all" buttons.

I do have a suggestion though - it would be nice to have a "harvest all" button (for harvesting our animals). Also, when you're chopping trees, harvesting flowers, harvesting fruit, fishing, or "harvesting" animals (if we can't get a "harvest all" button), how about adding a feature similar to what happens you get hired by a neighbor to harvest their crops/trees/flowers? You know, only those farms that have product on them will illuminate - that tells you which farms need attention without having to travel to all of them to figure it out. I don't know about anyone else, but now that I have 18 farms - and not each farm has a full load of trees, flowers, fish, animals, fruit, etc., - it's way too difficult to try & remember which farms to go to when performing a specific task.

Normally, I'd put this in the suggestion box, but it seemed better here since it's "tied to" the "store/load/start all" buttons that were just implemented.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 27 2013, 08:41 AM

I just prefer to play when I want and do it as it is, I wonder how it'll be until someone suggests a "do everything that has to done" button, the you can login press the button and logout.
Old Mar 27 2013, 09:02 AM

I am still missing my sprinklers in the pop-out window. I own 3 sprinklers and only 2 are showing up. Naturally, the one I use/need (the red one) is the one missing.
Old Mar 27 2013, 10:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillie View Post
I am still missing my sprinklers in the pop-out window. I own 3 sprinklers and only 2 are showing up. Naturally, the one I use/need (the red one) is the one missing.
Hi,

Only two sprinkler will show up in the extended tool box. The brown one for watering flowers and the most upgraded one you have as it will do the jobs of the lesser one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 27 2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Only two sprinkler will show up in the extended tool box. The brown one for watering flowers and the most upgraded one you have as it will do the jobs of the lesser one.
I guess that I am somewhat confused. I show the brown one and the orange one. However, since I also own the red one, which does crops, flowers and doubles, wouldn't that one be the most upgraded one?
Old Mar 27 2013, 11:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillie View Post
I guess that I am somewhat confused. I show the brown one and the orange one. However, since I also own the red one, which does crops, flowers and doubles, wouldn't that one be the most upgraded one?
Hi, the orange one is an upgrade to the red one. It also does trees.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 27 2013, 01:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Okay today I am getting the bonus's and and able to post them unlike yesterday. Thought I would let you know.
Old Mar 27 2013, 06:54 PM

i didn't look through this entire thread, so this one might have been dealt with already, bear with me, please?

i was unloading & reloading my facilities this evening, and i noticed that the facility manager's tally of products 'done' hasn't been matching what's being sent to storage (when you click 'store all', you get white text saying "###### products sent to storage", right?)... am i losing products somewhere, or is it just a glitch to be worked out?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Closed Thread