Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Once those prices are set...they usually stay. And I believe it's high priced because there are many players that had over 100 million coins and nothing to spend it on.
[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]
Yes, DoubleT - you are correct.
the night before, I had just said to a neighbor, "Why on earth do I have all these coins!??" Well, F4 came out the next day.. I got it, expanded it to the hilt. Went down to 23 million coins! poor me, lol.
Happy happy!
But the animals, the animals. I finally sold off my 89 cows! Couldnt hide them, couldn't put em in storage or move em, and they slowed down work on the farm sooo terribly! I can get milk as a gift, so gave up on keeping cows. Sigh. Probably now you will fix that too!
I am sleepless and worn out from farming day and night.
Bless you all; devs, mods, and all the great players and friends I have met. Only game I play!
[/color]

Farming in the beautiful Great Smoky Mtns of N.C.,
FT member since May 6, 2009
Piccolo Pete
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2041&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just went to this farm that had a red container on it hmmmm we got new things coming out????

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
I just went to this farm that had a red container on it hmmmm we got new things coming out????
There is a red container in the "Containers" tab. I can't be sure but think I have seen it in the store when checking out what is new a few weeks back. Don't quote me though!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:59 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
There is a red container in the "Containers" tab. I can't be sure but think I have seen it in the store when checking out what is new a few weeks back. Don't quote me though!
Yes, the red container has been available for quite some time.
Old Jun 03 2010, 06:23 AM

Level:
XP:

yup found it in containers sorry.... i have never even seen that....... lol and i use crates a lot LOL i'm a dork...........ty Mrs borgies and Scott...

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 03 2010, 08:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Am I to understand that you have 7 Farm Town accounts? And, you're frustrated? Good grief! No sympathy from me.
Well, I started the first one on a lark as a friend recommended it enough times to pique my curiosity... then I needed more neighbors so I added it on other accounts... then I wanted to design each place around a different theme so I added another account... It's sorta like Lay's Potato Chips - betcha can't eat (or farm) just one! Only at level 31 on my highest account so it'll be a while still before I can add farms that way, so how else am I to satisfy this overwhelming need to FARM?!?! (Yes, I laugh at myself constantly, but it's ok - my family laughs, too. )

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 03 2010, 09:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthums View Post
Well, I started the first one on a lark as a friend recommended it enough times to pique my curiosity... then I needed more neighbors so I added it on other accounts... then I wanted to design each place around a different theme so I added another account... It's sorta like Lay's Potato Chips - betcha can't eat (or farm) just one! Only at level 31 on my highest account so it'll be a while still before I can add farms that way, so how else am I to satisfy this overwhelming need to FARM?!?! (Yes, I laugh at myself constantly, but it's ok - my family laughs, too. )
But the good thing for you is....... you can actually gift yourself LOL so you never will be begging lol lol...... and better now that you can gift items bought with Farm Cash to one of "your other selves" account.... and I hear through the grape vines that if you use a different browser you can actually sign in on two of your accounts and work for yourself LOL LOL be careful when you start talking to your "Other Self" lol lol

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 03 2010, 09:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
But the good thing for you is....... you can actually gift yourself LOL so you never will be begging lol lol...... and better now that you can gift items bought with Farm Cash to one of "your other selves" account.... and I hear through the grape vines that if you use a different browser you can actually sign in on two of your accounts and work for yourself LOL LOL be careful when you start talking to your "Other Self" lol lol
I talk to myself all the time. Get some really strange answers.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 03 2010, 01:10 PM

Level:
XP:

umm Grumpa i am sending a net for you LOL

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 03 2010, 01:38 PM

I have been playing for a long time and love the game. However, with the lastest release, I'm not seeing my neighbors request for help in their facilities.. once in awhile one will pop up but they will be a day or so out of date. I have also lost a lot of crops when trying to move them from the facility to storage. I'm afraid to click on storage now because they just vanish. I don't know exactly what I've lost except one FULL farm of wheat -- never made it to storage. I've certainly lost a lot of other crops but don't have the numbers.

I'm sure this will be taken care of soon. Thanks for the help.
Closed Thread