Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2011, 11:50 PM

Post Release Fixes - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

- Checkboxes in regular facilities and services facilities are now separate, for example, you can now have your baits checked in your fish farming plant but unckeck in the fishing tackle shop

Ok either the DEVS miss understood what I and I thought all were asking for or I miss understand what they are saying is fixed. I wan't each facility to be able to have the boxes checked differently. For example I have 3 bakeries on 3 fields. I want two of them to have everything checked and on the 3rd one to only have bread products checked so I don't have to slow down and go into each of these facilities and make the changes. I have multiple facilities that I do this type of selecting with. I thought that was what we were all asking for. If not it should be please.
Old Nov 27 2011, 12:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Post Release Fixes - Nov 24, 1:50AM EST:

- Checkboxes in regular facilities and services facilities are now separate, for example, you can now have your baits checked in your fish farming plant but unckeck in the fishing tackle shop

Ok either the DEVS miss understood what I and I thought all were asking for or I miss understand what they are saying is fixed. I wan't each facility to be able to have the boxes checked differently. For example I have 3 bakeries on 3 fields. I want two of them to have everything checked and on the 3rd one to only have bread products checked so I don't have to slow down and go into each of these facilities and make the changes. I have multiple facilities that I do this type of selecting with. I thought that was what we were all asking for. If not it should be please.
Actually they fixed a problem between the regular facilities and the service facilities with the check boxes. If you unchecked an item in the regular facilities because you have already made too many, then the same item was also unchecked in the service facilities so that you would never load those products with the Load All. It had nothing to do with the suggestion from the previous release. That I hope they do consider this if possible.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Actually they fixed a problem between the regular facilities and the service facilities with the check boxes. If you unchecked an item in the regular facilities because you have already made too many, then the same item was also unchecked in the service facilities so that you would never load those products with the Load All. It had nothing to do with the suggestion from the previous release. That I hope they do consider this if possible.
Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Old Nov 27 2011, 01:17 AM

Default Some trees losing their "fertilized" status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

Just had a look at your farms, as far as i can tell all trees that can be chopped or harvested are showing as fertilised. The only ones that do not show (F) are decorative trees, which is correct.

If you fertilised a farm when the trees were showing ready to be harvested or chopped then the fertilisation would not work on those trees, at that time, as it needs to be applied during the growing process. If that's what you did, harvesting/chopping them would then show the (F).

If there are specific trees you are having problems with, let us know which ones and whereabouts on which farm, so we can take a look.

Thank you
I will let you know if my trees are not fertilized when I harvest them. The last 2 times I harvested, they definitely were fertilized [they had the (F)] when I fertilized my farms. I made sure to check on that. It was when I came back 3 days later that they were no longer fertilized. I have such an abundance of trees that I don't chop the oaks, pines, etc. until I harvest the fruit trees. I will let you know if this problem continues when I chop/harvest the next time. Thanks for you prompt reply.
Old Nov 27 2011, 01:33 AM

Default A lot of winter items dont hide with Seasonal Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhtoney View Post
Quick comment: Thank you for the hide seasonal option. The White Winter Trees are not responding to being hidden. Thank you for a great game.
Yes - actually its not just the winter trees its quite a lot of the Winter items - the Ice Skating Ring, the Winter Pine and Big Winter Pine, Igloo, Penguin Igloo, Winter Log Cabin, Winter Hedge, Snowman, Winter Farm House, Winter Barn, Winter Black Fences, Winter Gazebo, and the Winter House. Things like the Carol Singers, the Santas Workshop, SAnta Working etc DO hide with Seasonal Items.

The other items that dont hide with the Seasonal Items also dont hide with trees, buildings, decorations etc.

I cant find any rational for it - some are out of my storage, others are new from the store, some are gifts...............

Yes Ive done all the things, clearing Cache etc.

I didnt notice before as I have a dedicated winter farm and dont need to hide things en masse. But would be a problem if I make a farm where I grow stuff into winter especially with the trees.

Thanks Devs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 27 2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

One request that I haven't seen mentioned in a while.....I really like the scroll bar that is available in the market and for the belts. Any possibility you will add it to the store?? (in fact, for ALL items that have a menu??)

Deborah
I second this - would be great thanks

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 27 2011, 04:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK - I'm getting ****** off about this bait thing. I have "unchecked" everything people have suggested to ensure that all my bait is going to ME, but these various facilities are not remembering that & every day I have to verify that the checked boxes remain checked or else I lose all my bait.

Is anyone else having this problem? Just when I thought I had the problem solved, it pops up again & again & again. Developers - please help me resolve this.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
Just noticed something I never saw before, a message on the side of the screen:

F Farm Town Leader Board

My Name
#1 with 12,599,996 points

I admit I play alot and I'm probably in the top few percentage of players, but #1 doesn't make sense. Is it only compared to my immediate neighbors?
Just wondering I don't see leader Board on my screen just a red 99+ ( i know that's gifts pending.) Maybe I don't have enough points to be posted 8.7 mill.
I have seen posts in the app ticker that neigbor's of mine got a new high score.
Fritz
Old Nov 27 2011, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
OK - I'm getting ****** off about this bait thing. I have "unchecked" everything people have suggested to ensure that all my bait is going to ME, but these various facilities are not remembering that & every day I have to verify that the checked boxes remain checked or else I lose all my bait.

Is anyone else having this problem? Just when I thought I had the problem solved, it pops up again & again & again. Developers - please help me resolve this.
If you have the boxes checked for bait in the Fishing Tackle Shop then your bait will load into that to be sold. Should be unchecked there and checked in the Fish Farming Plant to make bait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2011, 06:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you have the boxes checked for bait in the Fishing Tackle Shop then your bait will load into that to be sold. Should be unchecked there and checked in the Fish Farming Plant to make bait.
Like I said - I have everything "unchecked" so that my bait will not be sold or transferred or anything else other than to go directly into my storage for my exclusive use in fishing my rivers & lakes. But it seems that every time I logout of FarmTown/FaceBook, the game is not remembering my settings and, if I don't remember to check them each time I enter FarmTown, then I end up losing everything. This is, as I see it, a game issue, not my issue. Something is wrong somewhere & my selections are defaulting to settings I have not chosen.

This is only happening with the freshwater bait - the seawater bait seems to be fine (I had to "fix" it when I discovered it a few days after this release and, so far, it has not been an issue).

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread