Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2013, 08:31 PM

i just wondering to myself if them removing the christmas stuff from the store and from the gift section. i would love more stuff like levels and stuff would be cool
Old Jan 09 2013, 07:09 PM

still losing the 'treasure chest' reward bonus it tells me that it's expired when I go to collect it, or it tells me fishing jobs haven't been finished so doesn't allow me to collect the reward, even when all the fish counters are on '0'
Old Jan 10 2013, 04:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
still losing the 'treasure chest' reward bonus it tells me that it's expired when I go to collect it, or it tells me fishing jobs haven't been finished so doesn't allow me to collect the reward, even when all the fish counters are on '0'
if you are using big tools for the work, it pays to change to the single tool and thats when the problem fish, or flower, or tree shows up and you can then get it...they said we don't need to click on save before the chest to get the bonus but I still do...its become a habit...and I rarely get the expired message...only when I forget to click on save first!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 11 2013, 09:58 AM

Hey! I just had a great idea - or at least I think it's a great idea. : ) The treasure chest thing makes what we hire people for important. For example, if I'm in the Marketplace and I know someone only wants to chop but not do flowers, I'm happy to only hire them to chop so they can get the reward. I can always hire someone else for the flowers so they'll get a reward, too. So . . . how about having a way that people wanting to be hired can click checkboxes telling what they want to do? The information would be displayed on the screen somehow so that as an employer coming to the Marketplace, I could automatically see what people are interested in without having to ask, wait to see who responds, guess, etc. Maybe it could become their status message or something. I think checking boxes would be easier than having to write something each time. Maybe this has already been suggested. I just thought of it and figured I'd make the suggestion.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 11 2013, 10:01 AM

Well heck. Just thought of an improvement on my improvement. Why not provide the same checkboxes for employers? That way I can automatically advertize what I'm hiring for - employees will be advertizing what they want to do and we can find the matches more easily. Sheesh . . . it's beginning to sound like online dating! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 11 2013, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST.

Post Release Updates (Jan 2nd, 6:40PM EST):

- We fixed the 'Expire' message when collecting the employee bonus, this happened when working alone or when multiple workers were present in the farm. You will not have to click on the Save Disk icon anymore to avoid the 'Expire' message.

- FYI, the fact that there are multiple workers at the same time on the farm should not interfere with the bonus collection process.

Post Release Updates (Jan 7th, 5:50PM EST):

- Employees should now be able to collect bonuses on farms containing frozen or unwatered flowers.

Known Issues:

- None
Last night I was working a field and I still ran across the expired message and then on another field of the same farm I had one that wouldn't give me the bonus because it said I hadn't finished everything yet. I selected each tool one my one and couldn't find anything that wasn't completed yet. It would be helpful in that message to tell us what still needed to be worked.

thanks again for the update
Old Jan 12 2013, 07:59 AM

Please give a giant bonus to the dev or devs who thought of the turbo boat and the dimmer switch... two of the BEST tools EVER in FT !!!
Old Jan 12 2013, 08:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Well heck. Just thought of an improvement on my improvement. Why not provide the same checkboxes for employers? That way I can automatically advertize what I'm hiring for - employees will be advertizing what they want to do and we can find the matches more easily. Sheesh . . . it's beginning to sound like online dating! LOL
Susan, it still wouldn't work! I am very specific when I go to the market. I will put up messages such as:

I need someone with fast internet access
and tree tools
for a packed tree farm
The Torture Chamber

I still get people offering to harvest it when they are on level 10 and can only do x1. lol It's not surprising that they leave after doing only a few trees.

Our workers are keen and optimistic but not always realistic.
Old Jan 12 2013, 10:47 AM

ok why every time we have a up date or one about to come we lose things from fc to coins item i notice last night i missing some building what can we do to fix this issue would be nice thank you for all the hard work that you do
Old Jan 12 2013, 12:25 PM

I know I have seen it mentioned on here before, but when you are hired from the marketplace to work for someone and you start working and the treasure chest is there you can collect your bonus. The problem is if they hire you again to either add other things to harvest or more farms the chest does not come up after they hire you again.
Closed Thread