Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2015, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I do have a problem. When I go through my facility manager to check what is missing for a year-run of production it's saying I am missing 1463 Cods and that I have 112297 in stock but when I go to my Warehouse under harvest & Products with the Fish tab it says I don't have any in stock. I don't know if it could be the same for other products didn't notice other thing like that for others
Hi Clohar,
I just checked your storage and you have 112,297 cod.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2015, 10:26 PM

All my farms are working well. Takes a bit longer to load and I'm clearing memcache every 4 - 8 farms, depending how much work is being done. I'm on an every-other-day schedule - one day I just harvest trees and fish, plus do a few short-term crops. The next day I do everything. This schedule has worked well for me. I'm still seeing a few random lines, but nothing distracting like it was. Thanks to the devs, moderators, and all who work so hard to make the game stay interesting. I've been playing since the beginning and there are so many things that have changed for the better in the last 6 years. Or is it 7 now? Pat yourselves on the back. We're with you.
Old Nov 22 2015, 10:26 PM

I din't knopw how you have seen those figures. Here is what I am seing when going in my warehouse under fish tab to check quantities of Cod
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JPEG of screen print.jpg (46.3 KB, 16 views)
Old Nov 22 2015, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I din't knopw how you have seen those figures. Here is what I am seing when going in my warehouse under fish tab to check quantities of Cod
Hi Clohar,
Make sure you have the sort set to alphabetically. I am looking at your account data and that is how I see it.
Edit: Here is exactly what I see in your account:
RRM Cod 956
RRL Cod 111341
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 22 2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
Make sure you have the sort set to alphabetically. I am looking at your account data and that is how I see it.
Edit: Here is exactly what I see in your account:
RRM Cod 956
RRL Cod 111341
TAZ I found why I have talk about that problem. The problem comes to the fact my mother language is french therefore my game is in french. Now Cod in English should read MORUE in French but in the game the translation read TRACTEUR ROUGE. Sorry of having bother you with that I had forget about the translation problem. Thanks for all the work you did. And may be it will be good to advise the developpers about that mistranslation.
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Noticed you're from Québec - if you play FT in French your Cod is listed as Tracteur rouge (red tractor) so would be under T rather than C
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
TAZ I found why I have talk about that problem. The problem comes to the fact my mother language is french therefore my game is in french. Now Cod in English should read MORUE in French but in the game the translation read TRACTEUR ROUGE. Sorry of having bother you with that I had forget about the translation problem. Thanks for all the work you did. And may be it will be good to advise the developpers about that mistranslation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Noticed you're from Québec - if you play FT in French your Cod is listed as Tracteur rouge (red tractor) so would be under T rather than C
Thanks you two. I will let the developers know about this. Seems the translators are not always that reliable.
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thanks you two. I will let the developers know about this. Seems the translators are not always that reliable.
Most of the flower shop products are called "expand your farm to X x X" - adds a bit of extra fun to CQs - but the names in the little green help/info question mark is usually the correct one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture flower French.JPG (87.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by LazyMare; Nov 23 2015 at 12:04 AM.
Old Nov 22 2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Thanks Taz that may help my french speaking friends too as for my self I can manage quite easily in English too and very often I do make translation when new releases arrived for them
Old Nov 23 2015, 10:14 AM

It's very odd but my FT clock is running very slow today. I have 1 day crops that were planted about 6:15am yesterday that still have an hour to go before harvest (it's 8:10am right now) and my Quests still have 7.8 hrs to go and they should be ready in an hour or so. Also just noticed that my small seacoasts aren't ready yet either. Anyone else having that problem.
Closed Thread