Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2012, 03:13 PM

I hope this is the right place for this but I am having an ongoing problem with working facilities of friends

Ever since thye mayor got involved ( which I think is great) every so often for a period of a few days he pops up when I start with the oops I have already done these today message.. I( have checked everything but today noticed it seems to start just after dispatching the train and it hapens for a few days stopping me working friends posts

I( have cleared everything as suggested but no success,, any suggestions pls?
Old Nov 02 2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
I tried hiring strangers from the market. The reason I stopped was that no one has said thank you. I don't think that's too much to ask. They quit without finishing and not telling me. I thought things might have changed, but they have not. I'm more than willing to hire a stranger, but do expect good manners and if they find it's too much work, to let me know. I would like to hire strangers. I was once a newbie. My farm will be difficult to work without the proper tools, so if you find it's too much let me know. Thank you. Send me a pm and I'll check back later.
I ALWAYS say "thank you!" and you'll find that this is true of many of us. As for people quitting before they finish, most often that happens because people get booted from farms and do not know how to get back to their employer's farm to ask for a rehire.
Old Nov 02 2012, 04:20 PM

I love the new dimming feature as I suggested something like it over a year ago! With most of my farms covered in trees and flowers it is great to be able to harvest and chop what is ready without wasting time trying to find out the status of things. Although I do have too much to leave everything on while working them, the differentiation alone makes the feature great! (Uh oh. 146 million points almost. Maybe I should try some actual designing now?)
Old Nov 02 2012, 06:09 PM

Default FC

I don't know where else to put this, Tony, but you always seem to be able to find answers to things. On November 1st, when I logged into FT, I found that I had lost 14 FC overnight. I did not buy anything for FC, and, like many others, have been working my butt off to gain levels to earn the cash. It has taken months to earn them, and they just disappeared. I'm on a VERY limited budget and cannot afford to buy anything for real money. Please check for me, please.
Old Nov 02 2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer4ksu View Post
Earlier today I saw another Farmer with a 17th farm....how do I get one?
Thanks!!
It hasn't been released yet.
Old Nov 02 2012, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnig65 View Post
I don't know where else to put this, Tony, but you always seem to be able to find answers to things. On November 1st, when I logged into FT, I found that I had lost 14 FC overnight. I did not buy anything for FC, and, like many others, have been working my butt off to gain levels to earn the cash. It has taken months to earn them, and they just disappeared. I'm on a VERY limited budget and cannot afford to buy anything for real money. Please check for me, please.
Nothing can be done through the forums for this. You will need to contact Support to get help with this. To contact them click on the following link:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please be patient as it can take some time for them to get back to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2012, 07:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why are part of the seasonal items showing up when i have them turned off?
Old Nov 02 2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why are part of the seasonal items showing up when i have them turned off?
Hi , the developers have been advised of this, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old Nov 02 2012, 08:20 PM

I don't understand why it takes so very long to load someone's farm when hired in the marketplace. I am referring to, going from the first farm to the next, after the job is done...

My farm is loaded at 9X his was 3X layered, but my farm doesn't even come close to taking as long as his to load. What gives? None of his farms have animals outside too.

The EXTREMELY LONG LOADING DELAYS HAPPEN WITH THE 8X8 COMBINE ON FARMS THAT ARE NOT LAYERED as well.

When I use the Standard 1X scythe, there's no loading issues at all, and I PAID in US CURRENCY to get every tool required to obtain the 8X8 combine/harvest/plant!

I am really sick and tired of hoping for some promising performance results because it is literally a pain in the azz to work for people in the marketplace with the 8X8 combine. The tool works like it's supposed to, it might be sixty-four times faster, but who the hell wants to wait 3-5 minutes going from one farm to the next?

Will the future Water Sprinkler make the crops grow ten-times faster than it takes to harvest them?

--->Visit Rendezvous Ranch<---

Last edited by Rendezvous Ranch; Nov 02 2012 at 09:33 PM.
Closed Thread