Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2011, 08:48 PM

Love the "Hide Seasonal Items" but wish it would work for winter trees and snow pines, too!

Farm Town guys and gals are welcome to stop by anytime. Comments are appreciated!
Old Nov 27 2011, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default the new ranking system

what does the ranking mean and how do you earn the points-- i am ranked 2nd amoung my friends but am not sure how this happened.
Old Nov 27 2011, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymaria View Post
what does the ranking mean and how do you earn the points-- i am ranked 2nd amoung my friends but am not sure how this happened.
It doesn't mean anything. It is based on your experience points.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2011, 01:28 AM
Account Not Linked

I can't see neighbours hire requests on my News Feed, I have to manually go to their home pages to see if they have posted. How can I change this (I used to be able to)?
Old Nov 28 2011, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjules View Post
I can't see neighbours hire requests on my News Feed, I have to manually go to their home pages to see if they have posted. How can I change this (I used to be able to)?
If you go to "Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs" from the first page of the Forum Menu and look for Molly Mew's posting "Facebook Changes" there is a link you can book mark which will give you just the Farm Town postings made by your friends. It works very well - like the old games feed you could select from your FB Wall.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 28 2011, 08:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so much for that link but it doesn't work for me. It takes me to a posting by one neighbour only dated back to November 21 which is a photo of her farm. There are no requests for help on farms or facilities. such a shame.....I will have to keep on going to my neighbours home pages to see if they have posted.
Old Nov 28 2011, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks so much for that link but it doesn't work for me. It takes me to a posting by one neighbour only dated back to November 21 which is a photo of her farm. There are no requests for help on farms or facilities. such a shame.....I will have to keep on going to my neighbours home pages to see if they have posted.
On your Home page find Newsfeed in the left column. Move your mouse pointer over that and you will see a pen symbol appear. Click on that symbol and choose Edit settings. Check the list that shows up and look for Farm Town. If you find it in this list then click on the X to the right of it to remove Farm Town. This is a list of things that have been blocked from your newsfeed and you don't want to block Farm Town posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 28 2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Oh sorry bout that it works fine for me - what browser are you using. I use Chrome

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 28 2011, 03:30 PM

Default Where do I get help on video issues?

Got new computer with windows 7 and when i run the mouse over my farm it whites it out, cant find any help buttons on here so sorry I am dumping it here. Help Please?
Old Nov 28 2011, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranpaH View Post
Got new computer with windows 7 and when i run the mouse over my farm it whites it out, cant find any help buttons on here so sorry I am dumping it here. Help Please?
Have you updated your Flash? Also is this when you are moving the farm or just moving the mouse across the screen? Does it come back to normal after you stop moving or does it stay white?
What browser are you using?
Closed Thread