Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2011, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lora Salter View Post
I like the new updates and even the new facilities but I am getting a little tired of them... thinking of storing them for a while, but I have a quick question.
The new Ebony trees...its says ready to harvest in 12 hours....I have waited for 24 hours and still not ready to harvest...any one having the same problem or have any clue as to what is going on.
You chop them, not harvest them
Old Jul 10 2011, 03:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Still loosing fuel.

I was hoping that someone could help me get the message to whom ever could fix my problem, I'm am still lossing fuel and don't know how to get it to stop.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Hire to work in multiple farms: The farm selector window when hiring others now have 2 tabs to either quickly 'Select One Farm' or to 'Select Multiple Farms'. If you select multiple farms, when the employee navigate to your farms the green farm selector on top will be shown highlighting only the farms where the employee can work.

Notice that the game only make sure that there is work available on the first farm selected, so make sure you select your farms accurately so the employee don't waste time navigating to farms where there is nothing to do.

2. Drive Thru System (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 8 Fast Food Restaurants:

Hamburger, Fish and Chips, Sandwich, Taco, Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Pizza and Bakery

3. 11 New crops and trees: Only the Ebony tree will have use for now. Next release will change this.

Crops: Lentils (4h), Zucchini (2d), Radish (1d), Chives (12h), Clover (8h), Acorn Squash (5d)
Trees: Ebony (12h), Grapefruit (3d), Durian (2d), Red Maple (2d, Gift), Juniper (2d, Gift)

4. Tables and Chairs (FC): This tool allows you to Start All productions for a product with one click on any of the 7 regular Restaurants:

Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup and Ice cream Shop

Once you own these tools, new future restaurants will automatically benefits from them.

5. Tree Shaker 3 x 3 (Coins): Harvest up to 9 trees at once. This tool can not be used when working for others.

6. Bulldozer 5 x 5 (FC): Allows you to delete 25 fields at once.

7. Instant Food Factory (coins): Produce Instant Food.

Powdered Milk
Pomegranate Juice Powder
Instant Coffee
Instant Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Instant Hot Chocolate
Instant Mushroom Noodles
Instant Shrimp Noodles

8. Musical Instruments Factory (FC): Produce Musical Instruments.

Panpipe
Harmonica
Clarinet
Tambourine
Marimba and Mallets
Maracas
Guitar
Violin and Bow

You need to harvest Horse Hair in the Stables to make the Violin and Bow set.

9. Snack Machines (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Plantain Chips
Sunflower Seeds
Raisins
Dried Plums
Coconut Water
Cream Soda
Farmerade
Cola

10. Modern School (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Pen Set
Pencil Set
Crayon Set
Blackboard Eraser
World Globe Office
Lined Notebook
Calendar
Swing
Strawberry Yogurt
Raspberry Yogurt
Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate Chip cookies
Grape Juice
Tomato Juice
Tuna Sandwich
Sandwich with Veggies

11. Stable Facility: Stables are now in the Facility section. It will be an animal facility where you can harvest the hair of the horses used in the Musical Instruments Factory to make the violin and bow set.

12. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- Issues in the market/inn/realtor office not been able to see people or getting chat messages without names should be far less frequent now
- Selling products in the market when having lot of items in storage should not become slower with time, should be much more stable
- When you work for others now the tool bar correctly show the most advanced tool you have for the Job
- Once you sell any log pile or use it in facilities, the Axe tutorial will never show up again
- Once you sell any fish or use it in facilities, the Fishing tutorial will never show up again
- When you work in your neighbours facilities and going from one facility to the next there is no extra confirmation message
- The open or close status of your extended tool box is now saved permanently so you don't have to open it all the time
- When hired for multiple jobs and clicking the toolbox icon, the extended version of the tool box will always be displayed
- When you click in a tool on the extended toolbox the toolbox hides immediately
- If you are hired and have issues working in the farm or with the network connection, you can now click on the highlighted (current) farm icon in the farm selector to reload the current farm. You will remain hired after the reload.
- You should experience far less X025 errors when moving animals from animal buildings into your farm

In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2011, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
You can get around this by going to non ingredients and marking the ones you do want to sell then go to all and click sell selected. That way you only have to spend alot of time once and every time after that it is just one click.
There are no check boxes in Non-ingredients. Those are only in from Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2011, 03:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzell View Post
I was hoping that someone could help me get the message to whom ever could fix my problem, I'm am still lossing fuel and don't know how to get it to stop.
Thanks
What do you mean that you are losing fuel?
Old Jul 10 2011, 04:35 PM

Default FB Credit

I will not pay anything to FB in order to play a game I am willing to pay outright. I was quite happy with paying using PayPal but since that is no longer an option I won't be buying any more FarmTown cash either.

Love all of the other options though!
Old Jul 10 2011, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget55 View Post
I will not pay anything to FB in order to play a game I am willing to pay outright. I was quite happy with paying using PayPal but since that is no longer an option I won't be buying any more FarmTown cash either.

Love all of the other options though!
Paypal is an option.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2011, 05:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Thank you for the quick reply. I am a bit dense - she has all that wool because only she can clear her facilities? Even though I have friends helping me my facilities are rarely at zero (except for silly taco stand). Are you saying that if I don't post for workers I will be able to max my textile mills?

I also used to have sheep and llamas roaming but it brought my game to a halt so now they are all penned.
Yes if no friends help empty it out its easy to max the textile mills out. Youll need 1 or 2 more full wool sheds than you have textmills to do this but yes its possible. I max every item in all 8 of my textile mills daily
Old Jul 10 2011, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Paypal is an option.
I notice there is no Mobile options... dont have paypal...
Old Jul 10 2011, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I notice there is no Mobile options... dont have paypal...
you can buy FB credits at walmart.com i believe.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2011, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you can buy FB credits at walmart.com i believe.....
That's great now all I need is about $1,500 for the plane ticket.. LOL sorry Australia dont have Walmart.

If I can convince 1500 farmtown players to donate me $1 I can fly over to get $20 of Farmcash ...
Closed Thread