Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 01:56 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
ive got straight up went straight to ft and the 3 new fac are still locked it been 24 hours when are you unlocking them i am ocd when it comes to ft and i need to c what these ones do lol
Hi, there seems to be a Glitch with the FUEL at the moment, and they are aware, and since Fuel is a Bigger issue, i would assume this is why the 3 other facilities have not been released, i know they said tomorrow(meaning saturday), but they didnt know the Fuel issue would be a problem, cut them some slack..lol..remember the two week flowers? oops...patience im sure it will be all sorted out soon..
Old Apr 30 2011, 03:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new updates, I really do, BUT there are 3 new facs saying 'coming tomorrow'. Well, tomorrow is here and they are still locked
Same with the ability to have neighbours working our service facilities. It says 'coming soon'. To me, soon means within the next couple of days or at least with the next update. Nothing yet so far.
Old Apr 30 2011, 03:40 AM

WOO HOO - FUEL IS FIXED !!! Thank You.
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
WOO HOO - FUEL IS FIXED !!! Thank You.
Well I'm glad before I start working on my farm this morning thought to check if something was fixed
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:18 AM

Cool

I am please to report my facilities are loading properly now, including the Pool Bar and Sporting Goods Factory!

I still haven't tried to sell anything in the marketplace, so don't know if that bug is fixed yet. I'm still too scared to try that
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Saturday, April 30. I have been testing once an hour, to see if I could sell only one item at Market out of the many in my inventory.. At 2:00AM Pacific time, when I logged in I got the ""You have just won "X amount" of coins in the daily lottery"" pop-up. I then went to market and the ITEM ACTUALLY SOLD!! = ) The coins total incremented, and when I logged out and back in, the item had stayed sold this time!

= ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = ) = )

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:29 AM

5. Sell All Selected Products in Market: Each product in the market window will have a check box in the upper left corner (except when using the Non-Ingredients filter). Also, there is a 'Sell Selected' button below the filter selector (top-right) that will allow you to sell all selected (checked) products in one click.

The check box state is remembered from session to session so if you have a set of products that you always sell, you just need to check those products only once.

Once a product is selected it will show as selected on all the filters.

First...this is a great feature!! I work for several neighbors that (for example) have the cosmetics factory. But I have chosen not to buy the Beauty Salon Service Facility, so I was having to go thru the storage and sell each item individually. Now all I have to do is go thru and check all of the cosmetics and sell them.
HOWEVER..... I also noticed that I had 6 bellpeppers that I had to harvest myself (my worker had missed them) When I checked the 6 bellpeppers, the 3000 + bellpeppers also checked. Luckily they were side by side in storage and I saw it right away.
Just want to caution everyone to double check before you sell. It seems that when you check and have multiple of same item...as gift, self-harvest, and hired harvest, it will automatically check all of them.
This is still one of the best features for me in a long time. I will just be diligent
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default @> Kiwirick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirick View Post
Anyone else notice you can't get farmcash at the moment???
Yes, there are a few of us to whom they constantly say that our accounts are locked for outgoing transactions until such a time as that we Completely Enable Their Unscrupulous Employees to committ FULL BLOWN IDENTITY THEFT!! They demand to have sent to them, Drivers License, social security numbers, bank account numbers, EVERYTHING ANY IDENTITY THEIF NEEDS TO DRAIN EVERY LAST CENT!!

AND NO ONE IS DOING A "__MN" THING ABOUT THIS UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESS PRACTICE

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2011, 04:46 AM

It seems to be fixed and they gave me more!! I have 1,109.420 now worth of gas
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:38 AM

Thank you so much for listening re cinnamon and cheese. All the other stuff is fab as well.

Cheers for all of this. xxx
Closed Thread