Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2013, 06:54 AM

Just noticed that the train timer and the mini games timer is there now behind the "clock" - thank-you.
Still dont think my animal sheds are showing the right times but I will check in the morning when I harvest them again.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 01 2013, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just noticed that the train timer and the mini games timer is there now behind the "clock" - thank-you.
Still dont think my animal sheds are showing the right times but I will check in the morning when I harvest them again.
My animal sheds are correct this morning.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2013, 12:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok, I have a question... have not played or anything in 10 days since I went into the hospital to have total knee replacement, today first day I come in and my animal sheds are missing from my facilities manager list, tried going productivity, alphabetically and nothing... My sheds are at the farms so I did them one by one even some did not show me the amount I was getting but that is was upgrading... can't be sitting down in front of computer that much yet, but would like to find my sheds like they were before...
I left and everything was fine, now poor animals are all over and they are the ones being picked on... anyway, I will come back tomorrow and see if this has been resolved...
Old Feb 01 2013, 12:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok, I have a question... have not played or anything in 10 days since I went into the hospital to have total knee replacement, today first day I come in and my animal sheds are missing from my facilities manager list, tried going productivity, alphabetically and nothing... My sheds are at the farms so I did them one by one even some did not show me the amount I was getting but that is was upgrading... can't be sitting down in front of computer that much yet, but would like to find my sheds like they were before...
I left and everything was fine, now poor animals are all over and they are the ones being picked on... anyway, I will come back tomorrow and see if this has been resolved...
The animal buildings show if you set the funnel filter in the facility manager to All facilities on all farms and set the A-Z filter to Production chain.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2013, 03:15 PM

The last 24 hours all my animal facilities are missing from my facilities manager list, they are on their respective farms but are not showing up in facilities manager no matter what 'sort' I use.
I know there had been some bugs you were working on w/ facilities manager, thought I would let you know about this one.
Old Feb 01 2013, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanne2 View Post
The last 24 hours all my animal facilities are missing from my facilities manager list, they are on their respective farms but are not showing up in facilities manager no matter what 'sort' I use.
I know there had been some bugs you were working on w/ facilities manager, thought I would let you know about this one.
There was a change last night to correct the timing problem in the facility manager. Change your filter (the funnel) to All facilities on all farms and change the A-Z filter to Production chain.
Old Feb 01 2013, 09:53 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy Time outs are on the rise!

[b]The mini fixes and more mini fixes and more are not helping our game become fun again. Hasn't anyone at SlashKey noticed how many have complained over the past year and for mainly the same issues over and over again?
Tonight again the time outs are killing my game. How would you like to have planted nearly an entire farm, all be it very slowly, only to suddenly have that click the green arrow....click the red....show up? Well folks how many of us have told you that the GREEN never works anymore? So I click the red and oh ya reload that farm, imagine my surprise to see only 1/3 planted!!!! /B]
Am ready to explode, post all over Tweet and Facebook to stay away from Farm Town, it's too broken to be a fun game. I'm that close now.
Can not understand why not one of you has responded to my post about a GENERAL SHUTDOWN in order for you all to do a thorough FULL MAINTENANCE. Keep ignoring what has to be done and eventually there will be no game due to no older players with the money to purchase the items that keep you in business.
Every other virtual game does a FULL GENERAL MAINTENANCE, shuts the game down for several hours and FIXES all the problems.
Not Farm Town, we farmers are plodding along working instead of having fun, becoming annoyed over and over again while you all do little fixes that don't really help the game due to something else being messed up with that fix.
Yes I'm angry that I wasted time and at the same time very sad, am losing my friends I began this game with since they've left too fed up to continue. Oh ya and they like me were heavy FARM CASH BUYERS!!
Have another friend, also a heavy supporter of FT ready to pack it all in. Yes you do have new people beginning the game daily. I do hope for your pocket books they are heavy spenders as those that are fleeing were.
Enough said since I'd do much better talking to that wall over there.

Cache cleared....FT cache AND browsers cache
ALL programs up to date
Tried playing with Google Chrome was a no go.
Am on FireFox right now and still FT is bad
Using Windows 7 home edition.
WF6
Flash is up to date on both browsers tried

Used blue for main color since that's how I feel, blue.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2013, 04:37 AM

Level:
XP:

GarrettHillBabe, I am so sorry you and your friends are having so much trouble. It must be so frustrating for slashkey to have the game work so poorly for some farmers and work so well for others. My husband is on wf 8 and I am on wf 10 and neither one of us has ever experienced any of the problems that so many post about. I wish I had an answer for you to help. I hate to think of farmtown shutting down because so many have left and taken their money with them. This game has been a life saver for both my husband and I as we fought some pretty nasty health problems and we would truly miss it.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2013, 05:39 AM

You're probably aware that the times to harvest all the anamials like the chicken coop are always wrong, you do know that don't you. Every day those are wrong.

Also every time as I always do an 8 hour later set of things on my farms because of that time frame and those times are in error.
Old Feb 02 2013, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
You're probably aware that the times to harvest all the anamials like the chicken coop are always wrong, you do know that don't you. Every day those are wrong.

Also every time as I always do an 8 hour later set of things on my farms because of that time frame and those times are in error.
The timing for the animal buildings is correct and does reset when you harvest them. The problem is if you don't harvest them when the count gets down to 0 it automatically rolls over and starts again. It should stop or blank out when a building is ready to be harvested. As it is right now it doesn't help. If you are not there to harvest when they are ready but look a couple hours later it shows time left before harvest when it is actually ready. This is very confusing.
Closed Thread