Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 12:54 PM

yes, tried it on new field, I click on the x25 in the toolbox and all it will do is 4x4
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly Jelly View Post
I wish there were status updates regarding problems... it's been 24 hours and still, the developers haven't said a word... disappointing.
Though they haven't said anything, we still relay info if we hear it
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGecko View Post
thank you so much for an awesome game. i wait with baited breath for the next update and you never fail to impress.

cud you please tell me when the locked facilities will be unlocked. it says TOMORROW and it is tomorrow. so can we please have those locked facilities please
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiseJasmine View Post
when is soon and when is tomorrow?????
Seeing as there were some big glitches in the game, that appears it was put off as the fuel thing took precidence over adding new facilties.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:37 PM

Thumbs down Friend Activity Pane

[Friend Activity Panel: Right below the game screen there is a panel that shows you how your friends are helping you, like who: sent you regular/farm cash gifts, sent you ingredients, worked at your facilities, worked at your farm, sold you products, watered your flowers, etc.]
This new feature is a pain. It has helped make the game slower. I have 34 of these notifications listed. I do not need this, I know who sends, who helps, I help them and send gifts to them, do not need this useless reminder.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnette View Post
[Friend Activity Panel: Right below the game screen there is a panel that shows you how your friends are helping you, like who: sent you regular/farm cash gifts, sent you ingredients, worked at your facilities, worked at your farm, sold you products, watered your flowers, etc.]
This new feature is a pain. It has helped make the game slower. I have 34 of these notifications listed. I do not need this, I know who sends, who helps, I help them and send gifts to them, do not need this useless reminder.

I'm afraid I have to agree - I don't need or particularly want this feature either. I already know who does or sends what, and God knows anything that slows the game down unnecessarily or causes more connection time outs than there already are isn't a good thing.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Well, I like it. People work my facilities but often don't 'like' my post so I wouldn't know. I like to know who works, so I can refine my list for when I post for facility-work, not to be bothering people who don't like to do this. Also I help back.
Old Apr 30 2011, 01:59 PM

Great new updates!
Old Apr 30 2011, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
Well, I like it. People work my facilities but often don't 'like' my post so I wouldn't know. I like to know who works, so I can refine my list for when I post for facility-work, not to be bothering people who don't like to do this. Also I help back.
I agree as far as those who work our facilities it is nice to see. However, since you are told in the gift box who sent a gift or ingredients, then that part of it should be removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2011, 02:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Seeing as there were some big glitches in the game, that appears it was put off as the fuel thing took precidence over adding new facilties.

To heck with the fuel problem. We need to be able to harvest stuff and have it show up in our storage before everything rots.
At this point ide be happy to be able to do this 1 plot at a time...
What good would gas do us if nothing shows up in storage when its harvested? Forget those buildings and fuel etc etc.

Just fix it so we can save our crops at this point. Put most important priorities first.

Last edited by Duck Duck Goose; Apr 30 2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old Apr 30 2011, 03:10 PM

You have ruined this game - it now takes 3-5 times longer to sell things at the marketplace because on most items they are all now ingredients and you have to "sell-half" multiple times. This just makes it take 3-5 times longer to sell than it did before you came out with the sell all option. The best thing you ever did in this game was give us the "sell-all" button, but it is mostly worthless with the way you have changed the game and continue to do so. I have an older computer that heats up like a firecracker if I stay on too long and then shuts itself down. I have spent the better part of the last 2 hours trying to sell stuff in the marketplace and still am not done. Not worth playing anymore.
Closed Thread