Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2012, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I really miss both the harvest-plow feature (all in one) and being able to hire friends to get ft cash. I sometimes don't want to plant right away, so now I need to harvest and plow in 2 steps instead of 1. I also was able to buy the equipment and facilities I needed by hiring neighbors to work on my farms for cash. I am on a fixed income and don't have extra money to spend so that I can get the equipment and facilities I need/want to fulfill the quests. Please bring back the harvest-plow feature and the hiring ability for ft dollars.
Old Jun 06 2012, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana's farms View Post
I really miss both the harvest-plow feature (all in one) and being able to hire friends to get ft cash. I sometimes don't want to plant right away, so now I need to harvest and plow in 2 steps instead of 1. I also was able to buy the equipment and facilities I needed by hiring neighbors to work on my farms for cash. I am on a fixed income and don't have extra money to spend so that I can get the equipment and facilities I need/want to fulfill the quests. Please bring back the harvest-plow feature and the hiring ability for ft dollars.
They have not got rid of the harvest/plow combine, it has been moved to the 4th column from the right side, the 4 combines have their own column. I use the harvest/plow and the harvest/plow/seed all the time.
Old Jun 06 2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
[1] Trains were released a while back... and at that time is was made clear that the one direction was going to be changed to as many as 4-8 directions in the future. The future is almost here.... be patient.

[2] It is my guess that you need more because you have [a] bought a number of facilities that require canvas in their production, and [b] you want to keep your facilities full and post many times. The game was apparently not designed for us to always have everything at the max.

I can only get my facilities all showing 100 percent full once every 2 or 3 weeks it seems~IF I don't try to use them at all during that time! I have all of them an the service ones an some duplicates of the regular factories (not service) an yet it still does NOT help! But I have neighbors that seem to be able to post daily an have a larger amount in theirs when I do them than I do when I fill mine! I have NO idea why an it is frustrating as it shows I have a LOT in my storage of all the different things. When I plant I use the option to show the Stored Amount, so I don't run out of things intentionally any way.

I also have trouble getting my barns to all be emptied on the same days! It works for maybe up to a week or so an then all of a sudden I have one farm different than the rest, especially the 'sheep' ones. I have 7 dairy barns, 7 chicken coops, 7 wool sheds an 3 pig styes. And they are all on Different farms, I also have 3 rabbit hutches, an 2 stables.
Old Jun 06 2012, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I can only get my facilities all showing 100 percent full once every 2 or 3 weeks it seems~IF I don't try to use them at all during that time! I have all of them an the service ones an some duplicates of the regular factories (not service) an yet it still does NOT help! But I have neighbors that seem to be able to post daily an have a larger amount in theirs when I do them than I do when I fill mine! I have NO idea why an it is frustrating as it shows I have a LOT in my storage of all the different things. When I plant I use the option to show the Stored Amount, so I don't run out of things intentionally any way.

I also have trouble getting my barns to all be emptied on the same days! It works for maybe up to a week or so an then all of a sudden I have one farm different than the rest, especially the 'sheep' ones. I have 7 dairy barns, 7 chicken coops, 7 wool sheds an 3 pig styes. And they are all on Different farms, I also have 3 rabbit hutches, an 2 stables.
Some of your neighbors could be using the offsite gifts and that is why they seem to have more in their facilities or they have duplicate of most of their factories on all of their farms. This is just a guess.
Old Jun 06 2012, 03:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post

Have you tried using datasheets to work out your exact requirements of crops, trees, animals etc. You can then check your production with your requirements. You may also find that you are overproducing some items, therefore falling short of other items. I have had that problem specially in items like butter & cream. Another mistake is using the stored amount option while planting because requirements of crops differ, I need huge amount of wheat & sugarcane, while I need just 60 Black beans at a time. So the stored amount quantity should not be a indicator of what needs to be planted.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 06 2012, 04:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Friendly Reminder

This thread is for feedback on the New Release. All off topic or debates will be removed without notice. Please remember that we have a suggestions area for those of you wanting to suggest new crops, tools decor etc. Thank you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2012, 05:43 PM

The game is extremely slow for me today. I was unable to work my neighbor's facilities because of the loading time between each facility. I barely got my crops harvested and had to go in and out of Facebook in order to do so.

My computer is less than one year old and all computer maintenance has been done.

This is just an FYI.
Old Jun 06 2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
The game is extremely slow for me today. I was unable to work my neighbor's facilities because of the loading time between each facility. I barely got my crops harvested and had to go in and out of Facebook in order to do so.

My computer is less than one year old and all computer maintenance has been done.

This is just an FYI.
I had the same problem yesterday. This morning everything was extremely fast again. Hopefully your s will be better shortly as well.
Old Jun 06 2012, 07:57 PM

was really hoping we would get the facilities today
Old Jun 06 2012, 09:17 PM

Default update

Ready for more land!!
Closed Thread