Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i cant get into my new farm 34, bought all the extensions & the buildings i wanted, then when i went to the barns to load them, i got to the peacocks for the chicken house and it quit, i cant get into it at all now

t y
Hi beverduster

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.
Old Sep 28 2017, 09:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

Do you still have problems to load your farm 34?

I just visited your farms and your default farm is 1, so please, if you still have problems, uncheck everything in your preferences, the wrench, while you are on farm 1 and then try to load farm 34 again.
t y marymarcel, my default is fm 33, ,, ok ill try it, t y

i tried but it didnt work
Old Sep 29 2017, 02:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..
Old Sep 29 2017, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
maybe its due to all those loose animals in the centre of your farm that is causing the problem..

it is, its the peacocks that i was trying to get in my chicken house, it just locket up on me, when i was fillin my barns , i was selling back what i didnt need, and it still has me locked out,

t y aussie rae
Old Sep 29 2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:

Hi beverduster

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Sep 29 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi beverduster

I'm sorry it didnt work for you. I am able to load your farm 34 with everything hidden and only animals showing up. But you know, that when a farmer visits other farm we can only see some animals, not all, so we dont get loading issues.

So the animals showed up in the middle of your farm when we visit are indeed not the total amount you have there.

Sadly we cant store the animals for you, so you need to continue trying to load that farm and slowly placing the animals in their buildings. You also have animals which have no use, so if you can load that farm, I would suggest you to sell them.

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to load farm 34 again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
t y agaim mary marcel, i still cant get in, i dont want the animals stored, i want to get rid of them, sell them , i got to tool to sell them in bulk, but i cant if i cant get in, t y so much
Old Sep 28 2017, 03:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Problem in the Marketplace re: Selected

When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?
Old Sep 28 2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
When I went to the marketplace to sell my goods, I selected All and then Selected. But the usual ordering did NOT occur. Always the selected items have appeared at the top of the list but not today. The ordering seems to still be Alphabetical. Very strange! Was this re-ordering intentional or is there a glitch?
Hi Kathy

We just emailed the developers about this to let them check

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 28 2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old Sep 28 2017, 04:09 PM

Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.
Old Sep 28 2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks for the update. Glad all you guys are safe. An interesting issue - when I reloaded the game, the trees (chop) were chopped. These were all on the new farm. I didn't do it. The chopped trees had come out of my storage. Those I added from the store were not chopped.
Hi NJones

When you place chop trees on your farm from storage, they will show up as chopped, only if you purchase them in the store, you will be able to chop them inmediately.
Closed Thread