Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2012, 08:50 AM

Also, I did have problems yesterday, mostly with Chrome. Sending gifts hung up a few times. IE and FF seemed better...
And, the game page loaded with hundreds of blank lines before the 'Report' line... seems ok now though...
Old May 16 2012, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeg101 View Post
not sure if this can be solved here but, i cannot see any posts for work in facilites or my posts for work on the facebook home page, i see mine on my timeline but not the home page, yes i have done all the recomended clearing and clean up. i use google chrome and never had a problem with it until this release. i am on WF-8, ty ty
I had that same problem and went to home page to account settings, when you find farm town hit on the x to edit and be sure that you have "friends" highlighted. That should take care of it. If you have like "only ....." your friends on farm town will not be able to see your posts neither you will see the one from them. After this refresh your page and it will be done. Follow TAZ instructions too, he is very knowledgeable and helps a lot.
Old May 16 2012, 12:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Since this latest release I have noticed problems with the Facility Manager. Is anyone else having problems with it not working or else when it does work it's extremely slow?? thanks ... and yes I have cleared everything and done the maintenance on my computer so that is NOT the problem.
I've been having that problem specially when harvesting the animal sheds, I can do 2 maybe and then I have to wiggle the up and down bar and it does it again for 2 more and so on, very annoying, but then I thought it was my computer, lol

I do maintenance on mine every week, I installed that McKeeper who is supposed to keep the junk out and I use it every week to clean cache and all the other things that fall in that I don't want. It's really good tool. And when I get into FB every morning I clean my cache, but still slow.
Old May 16 2012, 10:09 PM

Not sure if this is related to this latest release or part of the Facebook upgrade issues, probably Facebook, but I don't think I have seen any other post on it. Have tried with Chrome and Firefox and get the same error as I enter the game.

Facebook Session
TimeOut.Error XSESSION
Click the green tick
reload game.

Have others seen and reported this?
Old May 16 2012, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Not sure if this is related to this latest release or part of the Facebook upgrade issues, probably Facebook, but I don't think I have seen any other post on it. Have tried with Chrome and Firefox and get the same error as I enter the game.

Facebook Session
TimeOut.Error XSESSION
Click the green tick
reload game.

Hi, I have had that happen a couple of times , I just clicked and the tick and it loaded fine after that.
Old May 16 2012, 10:33 PM

yep me too, just thought it needed to be reported if it hadn't been.
Old May 16 2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post

Facebook Session
TimeOut.Error XSESSION
Click the green tick
reload game.

If I open the game, and it is time for the gift page to appear first, I send gifts, and get that message.

When I return to send more gifts, it does not appear the second, third etc time
Old May 17 2012, 09:21 AM

I just went from level 311 to 312. I had 19 cash dollars and when it went to level 312 it now shows only 10 cash dollars. where did my cash go?? That's a "Bummer"
Old May 17 2012, 09:42 AM

"Passion Fruit HT Lemonade is meant to be in the Tea Shop", if you look into your Tea House, you will see that you actually do have to load them in - Thank you & Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Well I suppose we could hope that the Devs have been drinking lots of the caffeinated Yerba Mate!!!
But Tony do you know if the Passion Fruit HT Lemonade is meant to be in the Tea Shop? Its on the list on page 1 here but maybe thats the boo boo as it is also in the "Non-ingredients" section of storage.
Old May 17 2012, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwi32 View Post
I just went from level 311 to 312. I had 19 cash dollars and when it went to level 312 it now shows only 10 cash dollars. where did my cash go?? That's a "Bummer"
Try clearing your cache, close your browser and reopen to your farm to check again. If it still doesn't show up then you will need to contact Support as no refunds/replacements can be done through the forums.
To contact Support go to your farm page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on Report/Contact this app and choose the first option. Fill out the form that opens up. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks depending on how many tickets they have in front of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread