Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22 2010, 08:45 AM
Account Not Linked

wow! WHERE ARE YOU AM LOOKING FOR YOU LIKE A MAD DOG!
Old Jun 22 2010, 08:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayra7 View Post
I love the new changes. I also wish that one could "buy" some of the facilities and other things with coins too.
HA HA you just made me one more Farm CAsh $$ for asking this again.... i'm going to keep track and see how much Farm cash i will get before the next update LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 22 2010, 08:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Go back through the forum there are countless post that explain how to fix the problem you are having.

To any others for heavens sake people read the forum not just come in and complain that something is wrong. Fixing the problems with your animals has been explained time and time again. READ THROUGH THE FORUM INSTEAD OF JUST POSTING ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT IT BEING MESSED UP. THE ANSWERS ARE HERE!!!!!! YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR THEM!!!! It is really easy, do a forum search for animal problems and all the answers should be right at your finger tips!
I totally agree. Reading through this forum I've seen the same question asked again and again and answered each time. Before you post check to see if anyone else has the same problem and if there is a solution for it or not.
Old Jun 22 2010, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
I totally agree. Reading through this forum I've seen the same question asked again and again and answered each time. Before you post check to see if anyone else has the same problem and if there is a solution for it or not.
I agree too, read the darn forum before complaining
Old Jun 22 2010, 09:55 AM

Question Seafood Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Here is a list of the recent updates to FarmTown, including yesterday's release as well:

1. Father's Day items, to send as gift and to purchase at the store.

2. You can now transfer your animals between your farms by adding them to the Item Storage like the rest of the items.

3. You can now move most of the animals to buildings to avoid having too many animals on a farm and make the game faster and gain some space. You can move up to 50 animals of each type to their buildings. Here is the animal list and the buildings to which they can be moved:

Hen, Guese, Chicken, Rooster, Turkey -> Chicken Coop
Cow, Goat -> Dairy Shed
Sheep, llama -> Wool Shed
Horse, Donkey -> Any of the Stables
Dog -> Dog House
Pig -> Pigsty

The harvest functionality hasn't changed with this release, for instance, if you have 10 hens on the farm and 10 on the Chicken Coop, when you harvest you will harvest all at once (10 + 10), like before.

4. Animals' functionalities have been optimized. If you have a lot of animals, you can move most of them to buildings and still leave some on the farm if you like how they look on the farm (without freezing them). It shouldn't make the game slower now, 20-50 animals on a farm should be OK.

5. Gift Trading: This feature should make the gifting functionality on the game much easier. When you receive a gift, if you don't like it, the Mayor will offer you to exchange it for another gift on that same page, no reloading required.

6. Coffee Grinder (Coins): Allows you to produce Ground Coffee from the Coffee in your storage

7. Fish Farming Plant (28FC): Allows you to produce containers of Shrimps, Mussels, Scallops and Oysters

8. Sushi Restaurant (Coins): Allows you to produce different types of Sushi:

- Carp Sushi
- Mackerel Sushi
- Eel Sushi
- Salmon Sushi
- California Rolls
- Rainbow Rolls

9. Seafood Restaurant (32FC): Allows you to produce different types of Seafood dishes:

- Oyster Shooters
- Baked Tilapia
- Grilled Mahi Mahi
- Grilled Swordfish
- Seafood Mix
- Supreme Seafood Mix

Enjoy!

--Raul
OK How do you get the eels, swordfish etc??
Old Jun 22 2010, 09:56 AM

Question Seafood Restaurant

This is my first time on here so I hope I am doing this right. I can't find where we get the eels, swordfish, mahi mahi etc for the Seafood Restaurant.
Old Jun 22 2010, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Click on ponds then click on the ? by each lake, river and seacoasts. It will tell you what type of fish are caught there
Old Jun 22 2010, 03:30 PM

I love the new facilities for using the fish...but I see one of them requires lobster and I've never caught any...which type of water feature do I need for lobster?
Old Jun 22 2010, 04:10 PM

Any one having problems in the loading with all the Big Seeders disappearing?

all are gone... at each of the 4 farms
Old Jun 22 2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheRainbow View Post
Thank you for the latest goodies---animal storage and gift exchange!!!! It's been very difficult to keep up with what my neighbors' needs and now they can just exchange if I send the wrong one---no more lists!!!!!! I bought the seafood restaurant and the sushi restaurant. I already had the sea coast on my "island" for a couple of weeks. I'm confused...I have fished many, many times but have never caught any oysters or scallops or lobster. They're on the menu in the seafood restaurant but I have zero. These must be very rare to catch????
for the oysters and scallops etc, you need to buy the fish farm, those are not caught in any of the water features, the fish farm i believe is FC only
Closed Thread