Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 09 2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood128 View Post
Hello Everyone, I am new here, I love the game and think the updates are fantastic! I have one quick question? I have Ducks and would like to place them in their own chicken coop. Is this possible? When you click on them it says "add to chicken coop" If I have 2 coops how will it know which one since you can't drag and drop animals in to buildings? Thanks!
2 chicken coops on the same farm will act as one coop, selecting either coop will show you the same set of animals. Having a second coop on the same farm is purely decoration.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 09 2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Am I the only one who remembers when it was EONS between updates??? This little wait is *nothing*!!!! LOL!!!!!
Nope. I remember, too. In fact, I really thought the game was static for a long time - that what you saw was what you got, period. I loved the game when I thought that's all there was. The way it is now is heaven.

But yeah, I'm ready for farm 8, too. My hope is that they give us some desert/Southwestern stuff. We already have the bison, a tee-pee, covered-wagon - we need an overall ground cover of sandy-colored dirt, some different types of cactus, etc. We're probably going to have a snow day here tomorrow so today would be an awesome time for a release!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Jan 09 2011, 07:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok I understand, I am sure it will work out just fine for me. Thanks for the response Rob. Appreciate your help.
Old Jan 09 2011, 07:42 AM

Dear Molly Mew,
Thank you for editing my last post. Sorry, it was late, I was insensitive, but most of all I was mad that someone could be so unappreciative of all the devs do to make this the MOST awesome game anywhere on the net.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jan 09 2011, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
StoneFace I am waiting patiently too, have not even seeded in wait of maybe, new seeds?
It has been 2 months since the last levels and farm, or it will be on the 12th. I think it's time for us addicts to have something to look forward before the night is over, lol
Please Raul and Co., we are waiting.....
I think you are correct Texas Belle, Looking at the time between new farm updates, Jan 12 fits in that time frame. one more week of trying to be patient. LOL
Old Jan 09 2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Dear Molly Mew,
Thank you for editing my last post. Sorry, it was late, I was insensitive, but most of all I was mad that someone could be so unappreciative of all the devs do to make this the MOST awesome game anywhere on the net.
No problem, Deanna. Thanks for understanding.
Old Jan 09 2011, 10:22 AM

Thank you so very much for making it easier to gift back!! Its been such a chore when the name in facebook doesn't always match up with thier name in farmtown! Now I can return the gift to them so easily, and give gifts hoping to get like gift in return!!
Old Jan 09 2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I think you are correct Texas Belle, Looking at the time between new farm updates, Jan 12 fits in that time frame. one more week of trying to be patient. LOL
I don't think we will get farm 8 until Friday Jan 14th. All of the farms except for farms 2 and 3 were released on a Friday.

Whenever it comes, I think there will be a lot of happy farmers. Until then, we just have to be patient.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jan 09 2011, 02:42 PM

I also can't wait for farm 8, but I was also hoping for some new facities and perhaps some new items in the existing ones.

My farm seems to have been so slow of late so hopefully we won't have to wait to long

I wish I knew though as I could then make a decision whether to spend the coins I have on upgrade Farm 6/7 to the max or keeping them for any new goodies that come along
Old Jan 09 2011, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Farm 8......i haven't got my last 2 expansions for farm 7 yet

Farming Since 30th April 2009
Closed Thread