Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2012, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeekerd View Post
Does anyone know how to add farm town to the new timeline in facebook so the posts show up? If friends have the old facebook they can see the posts but if they have the new timeline they see no farm town posts..I have been thru everything trying to figure out what to do. Thanks..Sorry if I am not in the right place. Frustrated at this point
One of my neighbours has gone to the new timeline, and I have stayed with the old one. I can no longer see her posts from Farm Town.

I don't want to change over the new one at this stage. It appears to have caused some problems for other facebook friends.

Old Feb 02 2012, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
One of my neighbours has gone to the new timeline, and I have stayed with the old one. I can no longer see her posts from Farm Town.

I don't want to change over the new one at this stage. It appears to have caused some problems for other facebook friends.
Have her check her settings for her posts to make sure they are going to her friends or a Farm Town list she has created. I have a few who also have gone to the new timeline, but I don't have a problem seeing their posts on my newsfeed.
Easiest way to find those posts is to use the following link:
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791
Be sure to bookmark this after you go to it the first time so you can use it again. This is a link to the Facebook filter for only Farm Town posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2012, 01:25 AM

Default thanks

that link does help me out to at least see the farm town posts. Thank You
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Same here - Im hoping to stay on the old feed - I cant see Farm Town posts on my friends profiles if they are on the new timeline - cant see much of anything really!
Does anyone know what happens to the old feed link I have been using (posted in the Help and Support section)? If you are on the timeline can you still use it? Otherwise things are going to get very difficult!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 03 2012, 09:30 AM

Totally dislike that new timeline. Can not find anything in there now..And no way to go back to the old one. About ready to just walk away from facebook now.
Old Feb 03 2012, 10:29 AM

My farm has slowed down in every sense since the Quests have started...mainly loading...anyone else experiencing this
Old Feb 03 2012, 11:41 AM

Hi All, just a friendly reminder .... This Forum is for Farm Town , not Facebook. Please try and keep your post(s) about Farm Town ...

Thanks
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:17 PM

Default Sorry

Sorry Tony D but the issue with farm town is due to facebook...due to the new timeline farm town will no longer show up as posts.
Old Feb 03 2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeekerd View Post
Sorry Tony D but the issue with farm town is due to facebook...due to the new timeline farm town will no longer show up as posts.
No problem with posting about that It would be best to post in Help & Support though.
Old Feb 03 2012, 01:53 PM

Thanks SO much for the quests! This has given the game some intrigue - keeping us guessing as to what items we will need next. It is hard to wait the 19+ hours for the next one to appear. I am anxiously awaiting the reward of Farm Cash but the coins are great too!
Closed Thread