Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hello,

https://www.facebook.com/profile/100000198865663/search/?q=farm%20town[/url]
I also believe my farmtown ID# is
1127033753979909 is there anyway you can help me get into my farms I can't get in anywhere. thank you

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 26 2023, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uus2bhis View Post
Hello,

https://www.facebook.com/profile/100000198865663/search/?q=farm%20town[/url]
I also believe my farmtown ID# is
1127033753979909 is there anyway you can help me get into my farms I can't get in anywhere. thank you
Hi uus2bhis

Is your avatar name Sharon?
Old Jul 26 2023, 03:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
hi uus2bhis

is your avatar name sharon?
yes it is!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 26 2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uus2bhis View Post
yes it is!!!!
Hi uus2bhis

You need to contact Support team using the following email address:

support@slashkey.com

You have to include your user ID number which is: 100000198865663
Old Jul 27 2023, 10:10 AM

Default lost sign in info

I have another farm which moved with us here on slashkey but forgot my login info cause it was hacked on fb even tho i proved to Meta whom i was , has never gave me back access.I can give you what level ,name on farm,coins,pls help this was my back up farm when needing help on things i couldnt get ,or helping my friends ,neighbors.Ive been and still am a SN on that farm i think so is my sister ....

Thank You
Victoria

PS after several attemps with meta i gave up till now noticed my farm moved here on slashkey and would like to play ,and continue with my farm ,plus i put money into this farm and dont want to lose that also ....

Last edited by bickymikulski; Jul 27 2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old Jul 27 2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
I have another farm which moved with us here on slashkey but forgot my login info cause it was hacked on fb even tho i proved to Meta whom i was , has never gave me back access.I can give you what level ,name on farm,coins,pls help this was my back up farm when needing help on things i couldnt get ,or helping my friends ,neighbors.Ive been and still am a SN on that farm i think so is my sister ....

Thank You
Victoria
Hi bickymikulski

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You need to contact Support team in case they can do anything for that account. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 27 2023, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default problema d'ingresso gioco

da giorni, non riesco ad entrare sul gioco ed oggi ho cambiato pure la password, ma entro solo sul forum. Cosa si deve fare per giocare?
Si sta separando da facebook?
Attendo aiuti.

Translation:
I haven't been able to access the game for days and today I changed my password as well, but I only enter the forum. What must be done to play? Are you separating from facebook? I await help.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 27 2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old Jul 27 2023, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexWiller View Post
da giorni, non riesco ad entrare sul gioco ed oggi ho cambiato pure la password, ma entro solo sul forum. Cosa si deve fare per giocare?
Si sta separando da facebook?
Attendo aiuti.

Translation:
I haven't been able to access the game for days and today I changed my password as well, but I only enter the forum. What must be done to play? Are you separating from facebook? I await help.
Hi TexWliller,
I have moved your post to the thread about your problem. I am sorry, but we only speak english here.

Your forum username and password is not the same as the login for the website.

Farm Town has been deactivated by Facebook so the only place you can play is through the website at https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/

If you did not register for the website then you will need to contact Support team using the following email address:

support@slashkey.com
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2023, 07:09 PM

Default Can a New Person join farm town now that has never played before?

How can a new person join farmtown and play it now...that the game is no longer on face book...or is it even possible????
Old Jul 27 2023, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMarie121 View Post
How can a new person join farmtown and play it now...that the game is no longer on face book...or is it even possible????
Hi DonnaMarie,
They can not currently join Farm Town with a new account. The developers have not gotten that part ready yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
link email, login